Warbow

OT: Questions for the forum

Just now, Warbow said:

@mugtang I say we move this back to the main forum to get more airtime and hits. What do you think about nipples in general?

I don’t have an opinion or thoughts on it. And it’s sports season so really this should be in the OT forum 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

9 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I like perky tits too. Honestly, I like most kind of tits. The flat chests don't do it for me though. And you're dead on Re: the nipples. 

In my younger days I really didn't like those overly huge tits but now I kinda seek those out.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

How important is the size of the nipple in proportion to the whole breast itself to make the perfect set of breast?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

There's nothing worst then a nipple ring or tattoo on the breast to ruin a perfectly nice sets of tits. I don't need any decoration on them.

11 minutes ago, Warbow said:

How important is the size of the nipple in proportion to the whole breast itself to make the perfect set of breast?

There's a master's thesis topic somewhere in there.  Maybe even enough material for a PhD candidacy.  I volunteer to participate in the required studies. 

Aztec-Nation-Banner2010-03.gif

9 minutes ago, Warbow said:

There's nothing worst then a nipple ring or tattoo on the breast to ruin a perfectly nice sets of tits. I don't need any decoration on them.

Not a ring and definitely no tattoos - but a nice little bar to accent on dat nipple.  I'll agree that there's definitely a limit on the ratio of nipple to piercing to consider.  You don't want a full weight set hanging off those twin peaks. 

It's kind of like spandex - wondrous on the right woman but an offense against all that is sacred on the wrong one.

23 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I don’t have an opinion or thoughts on it. And it’s sports season so really this should be in the OT forum 

I'd argue that it's definitely a sport and we could have some of the greatest rivalries ever.  Maybe even a bracketology competition.

We've even got uniforms! (kinda)

amanda-matson-san-diego-state-university

4 minutes ago, Monty93 said:

I'd argue that it's definitely a sport and we could have some of the greatest rivalries ever.  Maybe even a bracketology competition.

We've even got uniforms! (kinda)

amanda-matson-san-diego-state-university

I'm the referee and will constantly use instant replay before I make the correct call, it may take days to make the final call but I'll get it done.

1 hour ago, Warbow said:

seriously

1. What's the deal with nipples? Both men and women have them but for some reason women want to hide them from men.

2. I know why women have nipples but why do men have nipples?

3. Is breast considered a sexual body part? If so, why?

4. Why is it against the law in most states to expose your nipples in public.

5. Why is it not against the law to expose 95% of a women's breast in public but as soon as the nipple is exposed it becomes against the law?

Anyway these are just questions that popped in my head because a women was letting it all hang out in a supermarket but for some reason kept checking herself to see if her nipple was exposed and would re-cover it up.

1) Americans are super uptight, probably because a considerable number of the founders were so super uptight England made it really uncomfortable for them until they left. 

2) Men have nipples for the same reason women have a clitoris.  Men get non-milk producing breasts, women get little peni that...well you get the point.

3) In America the breast is considered a sexual body part.  Because men here (and religious zealot females) are super uptight prudes.  If we saw them more often, it wouldn't be such a big deal.  But we're just not that progressive.

4) Because prudish uptightness has been instilled in our laws.  And those who enforce the law usually do so without concern for how stupid that law might be.

5) Because the nipple is considered obscene in stupid prudish American law.  You can show the inside of someone's skull after it's bashed in, or entrails all over the place.  But heaven forbid you show a nipple. 

As bad as we are at least we're not freaking Arabs.  Talk about repressed prudes!  Women must wear full parachute clothing so men don't get excited.  Geez.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

43 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I'm sure you must have some thoughts on this subject or you wouldn't be able to explain why we can't post a picture of a women's nipple here or part of a nipple on this forum. We can post 95% of a breast here but as soon as a little bit of a nipple appears, you guys take it down or delete it. What's the deal with that? Are nipples illegal in here? What you got against nipples? You can post a cameltoe on here but not a women's nipple?

1 minute ago, Boise fan said:

1) Americans are super uptight, probably because a considerable number of them were so super uptight England made it really uncomfortable for them until they left. 

2) Men have nipples for the same reason women have a clitoris.  Men get non-milk producing breasts, women get little peni that...well you get the point.

3) In America the breast is considered a sexual body part.  Because men here (and religious zealot females) are super uptight prudes.  If we saw them more often, it wouldn't be such a big deal.  But we're just not that progressive.

4) Because prudish uptightness has been instilled in our laws.  And those who enforce the law usually do so without concern for how stupid that law might be.

5) Because the nipple is considered obscene in stupid prudish American law.  You can show the inside of someone's skull after it's bashed in, or entrails all over the place.  But heaven forbid you show a nipple. 

@happycamper needs to take lessons from you.

6 minutes ago, Warbow said:

I'm sure you must have some thoughts on this subject or you wouldn't be able to explain why we can't post a picture of a women's nipple here or part of a nipple on this forum. We can post 95% of a breast here but as soon as a little bit of a nipple appears, you guys take it down or delete it. What's the deal with that? Are nipples illegal in here? What you got against nipples? You can post a cameltoe on here but not a women's nipple?

Actually you cant post 95% of a breast here.  I’d delete it.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

The nipple would be a great topic of a documentary. The history of the nipple. I think I would be able to make millions of this topic. Sell some tee shirts with all different type of nipples on them for women who want to expose what their nipples look like but afraid to get arrested.

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

okay then 90%

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

what's the limit? 90%, 85% 75% what?

5 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Are we able to post a picture of just a nipple without anything around it?

Women.....how do you feel about how men can dictate to you what you can or can't do with your bodies? How would you feel if you posted a picture of your nipple here and @mugtang would ban you?

10 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Women.....how do you feel about how men can dictate to you what you can or can't do with your bodies? How would you feel if you posted a picture of your nipple here and @mugtang would ban you?

Two things.  1 people use this place at work so that’s a major consideration.  2, it comes down to what my ad servicer deems acceptable. Usually what’s in the pick 10 threads pushes the limit of what’s ok. 

2 hours ago, Warbow said:

4. Why is it against the law in most states to expose your nipples in public.

Idiots. I'm glad it's not against the law in my area.

5. Why is it not against the law to expose 95% of a women's breast in public but as soon as the nipple is exposed it becomes against the law?

The nipple makes the breast the breast. Just like the anus makes the butt the butt. Perfectly acceptable to run around in a string on the beach. But run around spreading your buttocks, and you'll get in trouble.