Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

John Travolta Joins the Sexual Assault List

15 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

I thought only celebrities could just walk up and grab a woman's pussy?

Are you telling me the rest of us can do that too?

My question; is that a "sexual" assault or a plain old assault? What makes it sexual?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

16 minutes ago, Warbow said:

My question; is that a "sexual" assault or a plain old assault? What makes it sexual?

Your boner

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, Warbow said:

These celeb sexual assaults accusations are becoming ridiculous. Most are willing participants who want their 10 minutes of fame. It really takes away from the real sexual assaults and rapes that occur around the country.

I haven't read about a celeb sexual assault allegation where the supposed victim was forced by threatened with serious bodily harm or death to perform in that sex act. In most cases the female voluntarily when to a room alone with the suspect. What the hell did they expect being alone in a room with a male who they had been drinking with.

If the roles were reversed where the female put the moves on the male, would that be an considered a sexual assault also? If that was the case, I myself have been sexually assaulted by a few females in my career.

I had one female constantly beg me to suck my dick until I finally gave in thru peer pressure and let her do it in front of a few other guys. Did I enjoy it, hell yea but I was married at the time and felt guilt about it for weeks. Was that a sexual assault? Went skinny dipping at night with a few females only to have them dive down and grab my dick, one even tried to suck it under water. Another got close, wrapped her leg around me to pull me closer and then tried to slip it in her. I actually wanted to do it to a different girl so  I kinda resisted, was that a sexual assault?

I could go on and on or write a book about the numerous times I've been "sexually assaulted" or groped  by women but I'm probably giving @ph90702 a hard-on right now so I'll stop.

Well, you certainly described very legitimate cases of sexual harrassment, at least.  Hopefully next time you won't be too proud to call it like it is and threaten police instead of submitting to an adulterous move when you didn't want to. 

2 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Well, you certainly described very legitimate cases of sexual harrassment, at least.  Hopefully next time you won't be too proud to call it like it is and threaten police instead of submitting to an adulterous move when you didn't want to. 

Okay it may be harassment but is it an assault.

Another question for you. What's the deal with nipples? Both men and women have them but for some reason women want to hide theirs.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

5 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Okay it may be harassment but is it an assault.

Another question for you. What's the deal with nipples? Both men and women have them but for some reason women want to hide theirs.

If men generations before us just kept it a secret that we like looking at them, perhaps they would not have decided to cover them up.  No one to blame but ourselves.  Now women can monetize a view. 

Just now, East Coast Aztec said:

If men generations before us just kept it a secret that we like looking at them, perhaps they would not have decided to cover them up.  No one to blame but ourselves.  Now women can monetize a view. 

What the hell was they thinking. Men made it against the law to expose them in public. What's the deal with that. They must have not liked it when other dudes was checking out their mama's or wife.

1 hour ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Are you saying that because I'm part German I'm still to blame about WW2?

I was watching the Kansas v Kentucky game.  a tall black woman interviewed Calipari on his way in to halftime.  Cal kind of grabbed her arm at one point and held onto it, a little later he said "am I holding on to hard" and let go.  she said "yah, I'm not one of your players".

Anyway, I don't think it was a big deal, but I thought she handled it well.  and what the hell was Cal doing holding her arm?  it was weird.  I don't go touching women at work like that.  would never cross my mind to do that.

Some of you guys will say I'm being a PC pussy, and I get that.  but its kind of like calling a guy whose being a wuss a fag . Used to be okay, but you just can't do that anymore.