Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Age of consent.

Is 18 about right?

For me this is a complicated issue.  When I was 16 I had already lived a lot of life and was enrolled at Boise State.  I slept with the more than a few Freshmen and did not bother telling them my age.  They all assumed I was 18 or 19, because why wouldn't they?

Then again I know 20 year old women who likely do not have the mental maturity to consent to sex screwing their 35 year old supervisors.

Just now, thelawlorfaithful said:

She should have known better.

I was far more mature than she was.  She tried cracking my head open with a bottle of wine on more than one occasion, tried sneaking into my bedroom window while I was still living at my parents house and had never kept a job longer than 6 months was still living with her parents.  Emotionally, she as about 16.

I feel like I took advantage of her.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I was far more mature than she was.  She tried cracking my head open with a bottle of wine on more than one occasion, tried sneaking into my bedroom window while I was still living at my parents house and had never kept a job longer than 6 months was still living with her parents.  Emotionally, she as about 16.

I’d be careful about measuring your relative maturities. Getting involved with such a person speaks to your own ability to make proper decisions as well. How long did you keep banging her after you knew she was crazy?

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I’d be careful about measuring your relative maturities. Getting involved with such a person speaks to your own ability to make proper decisions as well. How long did you keep banging her after you knew she was crazy?

Off and on for a few years.....

+++++....

9 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

Had a buddy whose goal was to screw one women from every decade of age 18 thru 70 by the time he was 21.   He made it.  The stuff he went thru to do it  was hilarious.  Could have been made into a movie it was so messed up he almost got killed.

Where the hell was he picking up 70 year olds?  Nevermind, i don't want to know.

19 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

Had a buddy whose goal was to screw one women from every decade of age 18 thru 70 by the time he was 21.   He made it.  The stuff he went thru to do it  was hilarious.  Could have been made into a movie it was so messed up he almost got killed.

How old was he.  This is so messed up but it sounds like it kicked his ass.

1 hour ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Too long.  The answer to that question is always too long.

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

That doesn't sound immature.  That sounds like you took home a trashbag.

It should be whatever age the children our lord and savior Trump and Moore have sex with. Except for liberals in pizza shops. They should be locked up with Hussein Obama and Hillary in Guantanamo. 

#MAGA

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.