Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at New Mexico

3 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

It was in response to the TV crew talking about the new stadium in Vegas. A crowd of 3 or 4 thousand will look great in an NFL stadium 

I think you're mistaking us for SJSU

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Throw. A. Screen.

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

Guest RoscoesDad

What in the ever loving +++++ is cotton doing?  Why is sanchez allowing this garbage to continue. Wake up tony.  Do something tony.  What does tony do exactly?  He obviously cant coach either side of the ball.  He doesnt call plays.  He has no ability to adjust.  He doesnt have any control over his coorsinators. 

Some crucial missed tackles on that drive. 

Unless Cotton miraculously adjusts on offense this game is over.

Guest RoscoesDad
2 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Some crucial missed tackles on that drive. 

Unless Cotton miraculously adjusts on offense this game is over.

I see some,runs up the middle and some 7 yard stick patterns to the sideline in our future.  

3 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

I see some,runs up the middle and some 7 yard stick patterns to the sideline in our future.  

And play actions out of a shotgun against an all out blitz

Guest RoscoesDad
4 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

And play actions out of a shotgun against an all out blitz

Yes that is another cotton staple.  Lets run a play action pass on 3rd down vs a team that has been sending 8 guys on third down all game.  

UNLV has the worst coaching staff in the MWC and thats counting cormier. 

2 minutes ago, renoskier said:

As I've said before, "deserve" has nothing to do with it.  However,  it's moot because there's no way in hell the Rebels are getting to 6 wins.

Pretty sure they'll beat you guys.  Tonight's up for grabs though.

Just now, RoscoesDad said:

Yes that is another cotton staple.  Lets run a play action pass on 3rd down vs a team that has been sending 8 guys on third down all game.  

UNLV has the worst coaching staff in the MWC and thats counting cormier. 

That's the qb not the play caller.

Guest RoscoesDad
4 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

That's the qb not the play caller.

Wrong, that was the call. Maybe tom brady would have checked out of that.  Not a freshman qb.  Watch and enjoy the play calling on this drive.  

6 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

Pretty sure they'll beat you guys.  Tonight's up for grabs though.

We will discuss that on Sunday. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater