Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at New Mexico

Looking forward to seeing this game. Rebels still in the hi t for a bowl bid, Lobos are playing for pride and next year. I’ll be in the stands, and my iPhone tuned to espn2!

#GoLobos 

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Guest RoscoesDad

It should really be a slam dunk for UNLV with everything to play for vs. a team that's lost 5 straight and seems to have given up.  But it's UNLV and it's a coin flip whether tney will actually come to play or not.  

Why the fck are the two money sports teams playing at the same time

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Dear lord that stadium is empty. SJSU levels 

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

4 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Why the fck are the two money sports teams playing at the same time

Runnin Rebels are playing in Global Sports (MGM) Tournament.  Even the Prarie View game was part of this tournament.  The finals are the 20-22 at MGM.

Dalton Baker sucks 

I hate that they’re talking about Miami and Virginia right now 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Fking dalton baker

Guest RoscoesDad
34 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Dalton Baker sucks 

He has no business starting but austrie is out for the year and it looks like baer wised up and is starting white at olb 

Guest RoscoesDad

Can someone get a memo into cotton that unm is sending like 8 guys every +++++ing play?  Work in a screen pass or a slant for +++++s sakes.  

Are you fcking kidding me? Fire Baer at halftime. They’re just running variations of the same play over and over again and gashing us