Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

Turd of the Week! -Week 10

TOTW  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who is it?

• Hawaii falling short on their come back. Lose 21-31 to Fresno
    • SJSU owned by a (1-8) Nevada 14-59
    • CSU meltdown allowing onside kick and the magical golden donkeys to comeback 52-59
    • SDSU vs bye making no progress on a new home and watching Fresno win
    • UNLV losing hope of a Bowl game vs BYU 21-31
    • UNM destroyed at T A&M 14-55
    • AFA 14-28 vs Wyoming

I voted UNLV.  Boise was favored to beat CSU. CSU may have had the meltdown of the season they certainly weren’t a turd. UNLV likely lost all hopes of a bowl game after losing to BYU. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

10 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Wasn’t it like 1am? People have children and other obligations. These late kickoffs are getting a bit ridiculous. 

CSU does this really cute thing on the video board called the Simba Cam.  They play the Lion King music and show fans holding up their babies and young kids.  My son turned to me last night and said "What kind of parent has their baby at a game at midnight."

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

I voted UNLV.  Boise was favored to beat CSU. CSU may have had the meltdown of the season they certainly weren’t a turd. UNLV likely lost all hopes of a bowl game after losing to BYU. 

Speaking literally, the meltdown of food = turd.

Turd of the Week goes to CSU. Actually to Bobo. Veteran QB, 8 returning starters on defense, brand spanking new stadium, you name it. Very disappointing season.

Boom goes the dynamite.

49 minutes ago, retrofade said:

My vote goes to CSU.  That's mostly because SJSU is the turd of the season and we expect them to shit all over themselves. 

Your second point begs the question of the day. Can shit actually shit all over itself?

The MWC West is so lowly it might as well be part of the SBC. Yet SJSU has been outscored by West opponents the last two weeks by a cumulative 109-14.

SJSU gets CSU next week. If the Rams don't put a big hurt on the Spartans too, Bobo should move into the Top Ten on the Coaches Hot Seat list.

Boom goes the dynamite.

4 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Your second point begs the question of the day. Can shit actually shit all over itself?

The MWC West is so lowly it might as well be part of the SBC. Yet SJSU has been outscored by West opponents the last two weeks by a cumulative 109-14.

SJSU gets CSU next week. If the Rams don't put a big hurt on the Spartans too, Bobo should move into the Top Ten on the Coaches Hot Seat list.

111-21 actually. But your point remains. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

9 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

SJSU has proven that not only is it possible, but it occurs on a regular basis. 

21 minutes ago, mugtang said:

111-21 actually. But your point remains. 

My bad. I must have turned off the massacre prematurely.

Props to SJSU for putting another TD on the board. If Tom Craft was coaching the Spartans, he would have said his team won the last 60 seconds.

Boom goes the dynamite.