Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

Boise vs CSU

7 minutes ago, Akkula said:

Ridiculous to have a four hour game that ends at 3am east coast time.  Time to toss the TV deal and play at normal times. 

East coast time? What about London time???

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Or play at awkward times because it’s freaking awesome for college football fans and everyone in sports bars right now.

And it sucks for programs trying to build a community following and fill up a new stadium. 

Posted Image

3 minutes ago, BroncoOrange said:

Yes, but it doesn't count once you say they are going to lose. I was guilty of it too.

Right before the onside kick I said, ONSIDE!!!

I knew we had it then..

New-Signature.jpg

Dude that got the taunting penalty has to feel like cat chit.   CSU had a lot of breaks go their way tonight but that play was pretty critical and went BSU's way.   Good game Rams.  

Posted Image

This game was the perfect representation of CSU this season. 

“Look how great we are!!!!! We are beating the crap out of Boise!!! In our shiny new stadium!!!”  

“Oh hell we have to play defense too?” 

“It’s ok we’ll just out score them. Championship here we come!!”

“What the hell is happening?” 

“Fire everyone!!!” 

“I quit, football takes to long.” 

Good night lambs, you can win the recruiting championship again this spring. Too bad they don’t have a trophy for that. 

Just now, Akkula said:

And it sucks for programs trying to build a community following and fill up a new stadium. 

If a community wants to build a following, they will. The community doesn’t care.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

3 minutes ago, BroncoOrange said:

I hope you feel dirty for rooting for CSU so hard.

If I weren't so drunk, i'd probably shower. However, if I were to set foot in the shower now I'd probably fall. I'll blame all this rooting for CSU shit on the beer in the morning. 

2 minutes ago, HRam said:

It’s a good thing that the only thing that matters is volleyball 

That’s why it was highlighted on the Big 12 brochure!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I forgot about the game, checked in when the Rams had their big lead a few minutes before the end of the 2nd quarter. I was like, "Ah crap, they're gonna piss this away and it'll be a heart breaker," and decided to do other stuff. Just checked the score. Yup.

5 minutes ago, Wyoman said:

If I weren't so drunk, i'd probably shower. However, if I were to set foot in the shower now I'd probably fall. I'll blame all this rooting for CSU shit on the beer in the morning. 

Bro, you’re drunk..

Better go take a piss and hop in bed before you windup inside your trash can..

New-Signature.jpg