Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

Roy Moore

5 hours ago, RoscoesDad said:

This dude shoud shack up with Orly Taitz.  He is batshit.  My favorite line:

"Thus, do you know this clearly, yet significant difference which your client’s publication(s) have failed to distinguish. And the legal requirement that your client retract the stories, to include the details which clearly are false."

Pretty sure that when Tools and NevadaFan read this, they were nodding their heads in total agreement.  Perhaps they could translate.

We all know that one republican deviant deserves more criticism than the thousands of democratic deviants.   Even the ones that are sitting in the senate and the house who have already assaulted female members who are sitting in the senate and the house.  Not a single post from you when that information was released.

You and the rest of your hypocrites are all hot an bothered about this republican senate candidate who so far as I know hasn't been arrested.

Yet Senator Menendez who is going through a corruption trial and about to be put away for life.  Receives no press, no posts on here.

You hypocrites will not criticize anyone who has a D in front of their name.

I wouldn't support an idiot conservative like Moore even if he was a virgin.  The religious nut is a total moron, but probably still has 50 iq points on you and Tapeworm.

3 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

that lawyer letter -- i'm too impatient to read it.  what is it?

A massacre of the English language by a person whose profession specializes in the intricacy of language, and that person happens to represent a person who also shares that same profession.

In substance, it’s a bark at the local media with no bite, as any attempt to sue the media would undoubtedly lead to public disclosure of undesirable information during pretrial discovery.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

4 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

5B502F5F-3D4A-4D6E-8FC6-62D0C78570CA.jpeg

Well if we hadn’t let the gays get married then this wouldn’t be an issue. It’s always the homos fault. Duh! /s/

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater