Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

How F*cking Dumb Can You Be

22 hours ago, NWRebel said:

No shyt.  You would also wake up one morning with a missing kidney.

You underestimate Chinese culture.  They'd go straight for the adrenal glands. Grow Chinese penis better than Rhino horn!

SteelCityBlue

November 24th, 2018 at 9:10 PM ^

I'm looking forward to a new head coach who isn't a cud-chewing autistic retard.

5 hours ago, RoscoesDad said:

I hope they drag it out and make them stay for a few months and well into the season.  

As for Lonzo, it is early...maybe he is just totally overwhelmed.  Right now, he can't shoot, isn't quick enough to break guys down off the dribble and get to the hoop or create his own shot.  He does remind me of Jason Kidd and how he struggled his first year or so (same issues, couldn't shoot or create a shot), but Lonzo seems to have an Anthony Bennett type motor and not a Jason Kidd motor.

Kidd won Co-ROY honors and played defense. 

Lonzo is a poor man’s Shaun Livingston 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

1 hour ago, Victor Maitlin said:

Was just going to post something similar.  UC's Chinese liasions will apologize profusely for the morons' actions while subtly implying that imprisoning them could have dire consequences (they'll blame public opinion and the Cali referendum system) for the ability of mainland Chinese to attend UC schools.

And you're right.  If those kids went to a school that wasn't highly sought after by the Chinese elite, they'd be proper +++++ed. 

Yep in China more than anywhere it’s who you know.   What worries me is these idiots get off based on UCLA’s juice and the next kid thinks it’s no big deal and does 5 years in prison.   

59 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Some of you guys are ridiculously misinformed regarding China's justice system.

Would a first time offender go to jail for shop lifting in the States? No. Why do you think they would go to jail in China?

Because it’s not the states.  Not even remotely close. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newsone.com/3757629/china-shoplifting-laws-liangelo-ball-arrested-punishment/amp/

Guest RoscoesDad
On 11/9/2017 at 5:31 PM, youngrebelfan40 said:

Kidd won Co-ROY honors and played defense. 

Lonzo is a poor man’s Shaun Livingston 

Yeah because Kidd had a motor and Lonzo does not.  Kidd played hard and fast even though he couldn't shoot or create his own shot at first. 

It's only like 15 games into the season and I already can't stand watching this kid anymore.  He just flat out sucks and I really don't see how he's going to get better.  As soon as they take him off the floor, the team plays a million times better.  The Lakers +++++ed up big time.

On 11/9/2017 at 6:12 PM, renoskier said:

Some of you guys are ridiculously misinformed regarding China's justice system.

Would a first time offender go to jail for shop lifting in the States? No. Why do you think they would go to jail in China?

Are you fuucking retarded?  Or just trying your best ph impersonation?

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

@bluerules009

Clearly this topic is something you should address.

I mean...  who else on this board knows how +++++ing stupid one can be better than you?

So if you are the floor of stupidity, you surely can enlighten us.  Start with your earliest days of stupidity and tell us how you got to this point.

Thanks in advance.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! No, seriously HA! HA!

2 hours ago, DesVandal said:

@bluerules009

I mean...  who else on this board knows how +++++ing stupid one can be better than you?

So if you are the floor of stupidity, you surely can enlighten us.  Start with your earliest days of stupidity and tell us how you got to this point.

Thanks in advance.

Did you bump your head again and start reliving your fall off your fraternity roof?

Or did they push you?

I bet they pushed you.  :Clapping:HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

9 hours ago, DesVandal said:

@bluerules009

Thanks in advance.

Why do you want to phuck with the blue tool while he is watching his water boil?

Image result for retarded