Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fanhood

How many Games will Fresno Win in their remaining three?

How many games will Fresno win in their last three contests?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. How many games will Fresno win in their last three contests/

• Zero
    • One
    • Two
    • Three

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/11/2017 at 11:55 PM

I think they lose all 3

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

22 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Just remember we still kicked your ass in your own home. 

It's too bad we can't play each other again this season.  Our line is now healthy.

23 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Boise State

thank you. and I went ahead and looked, and so since they play @ Hawaii and @ Wyo, and at home against Boise, I will say they win 1 of those, MAYBE 2. But their win will not come against Boise.

Just now, 4UNLV said:

thank you. and I went ahead and looked, and so since they play @ Hawaii and @ Wyo, and at home against Boise, I will say they win 1 of those, possibly 2. But their win will not come against Boise.

We will see

1 minute ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

Win at Hawaii, toss-up at wyoming depending on the weather, and loss to Boise.

If it's merely chilly at altitude i think we beat wyo.  We aren't winning in any sort of inclement weather, though.

that was my thinking, above ^^^.

Just now, Rofl_copter_dos said:

Win at Hawaii, toss-up at wyoming depending on the weather, and loss to Boise.

If it's merely chilly at altitude i think we beat wyo.  We aren't winning in any sort of inclement weather, though.

Don’t be a pussy.  Boise isn’t some juggernaut.  Let’s play the plucking game instead of conceding it.

Just now, CPslograd said:

Don’t be a pussy.  Boise isn’t some juggernaut.  Let’s play the plucking game instead of conceding it.

shut the phuck up and let me be nostradamus dammit

all three are winnable games.  Against Boise i'd honestly just run four verts every other play if i was deboer.   Let our athletes win.

Winning at Wyoming will be extremely difficult.  Fresno has a long flight back from Hawaii so the week is already a short week.  Then they have to leave early to fly to Denver and then bus up the mountains in the snow and play at altitude in cold or snowy weather against a Wyoming team that is playing well right now.  I say they barely win at Hawaii but then lose the next two.