Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IowaPoke

GG Rams.

19 hours ago, HylianHero said:

Don’t give a shit. Guess what? I can drive to a Costco in 5 minutes.

Hopefully your financial fortunes improve

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

6 hours ago, happycamper said:

Hopefully your financial fortunes improve

Dude, he's 30 miles from the nearest Costco.  He's got a bad ass whip.  :D

3 hours ago, HylianHero said:

It is a very important metric in school rankings. Proximity to Costco is what out of staters look for!

"And right here is our premier off campus student housing community, Poudre Valley"?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 11/4/2017 at 7:39 PM, IowaPoke said:

Still a winner tonight... Both Iowa and Wyoming.

Did you know IOWA is an acronym?:

I

Owe the

World an

Apology 

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 8:34 PM, IowaPoke said:

The knee to Allen's jaw late in the game was pathetic. I hope you lose every game left on your schedule. Go Pokes! 

WHo care about any cheap shot or knee, I hope CSU loses every game no matter what!  But seriously, I love when fans come on after a win or even a loss and complain about cheap shots or dirty play!  If there was a legitimate knee to Allens jaw then why wasn't there a flag thrown? I rewatched the game, and nothing on the last drive other than the face mask warranted a penalty!  It was a rivalry game and the officials let players play through their emotions. Unless there was a late hit, or punch thrown there surely was not an intentional knee to Joshs jaw!