Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USU78

Sagarin vs Vegas: Disagreement on USU@UNM

No matter what happens from here on out, Davie has earned a mulligan. Unreal how many times the lobos shot themselves in the foot, today. Thankfully, Hunt showed up, otherwise we'd have had less than 100 yds of total offense.

rsz_romney-stadium.jpg

Davie is a crony. As a head coach - the CEO of the organization - that's sometimes beneficial for UNM.

Other times it means taking players' eligibility and a fanbase's team hostage while floating through football games. He has connections and the salesman part down. You never know what you're going to get with him on the field.

Davie works for Davie. He's Notre Dame through and through.

Want to hear something crazy? It might be Wyoming/Utah State vs. NMSU in the New Mexico Bowl. All of them getting wins from UNM's schedule.

1 hour ago, aggzilla said:

No matter what happens from here on out, Davie has earned a mulligan. Unreal how many times the lobos shot themselves in the foot, today. Thankfully, Hunt showed up, otherwise we'd have had less than 100 yds of total offense.

That was poor coaching on Davie's part, no mulligan here. Good win hope for the best down the road for you guys.

3 hours ago, cosinama said:

What a terrible game. Lick balls Lobos. 

FIght me or shut up. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

3 hours ago, LetTheFurFly said:

Davie is a crony. As a head coach - the CEO of the organization - that's sometimes beneficial for UNM.

Other times it means taking players' eligibility and a fanbase's team hostage while floating through football games. He has connections and the salesman part down. You never know what you're going to get with him on the field.

Davie works for Davie. He's Notre Dame through and through.

Want to hear something crazy? It might be Wyoming/Utah State vs. NMSU in the New Mexico Bowl. All of them getting wins from UNM's schedule.

I wouldn't go that far but I will say that the "investigation" & "kneeling incident" seemed to have rattled him. We don't have any fight anymore, we get hit in the mouth and we don't know how to punch back.