Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

So, who is next?

Who does Mueller indict next?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. VOTR

• Donny Junior
    • Ivanka
    • Mr. Ivanka, err Kushner
    • Flynn (if he hasn't taken a deal already)
    • Roger Stone
    • Carter Page
    • Tony Podesta
    • Hillary
    • He doesn't have anything else, so the investigation is done

My personal opinion is that Flynn will be indicted next, and that could be the coup de gras. I've still read some rumors that he already cut a deal much like Papadopoulos, but that's probably incorrect. 

19 hours ago, retrofade said:

My personal opinion is that Flynn will be indicted next, and that could be the coup de gras. I've still read some rumors that he already cut a deal much like Papadopoulos, but that's probably incorrect. 

There could be something to him already cutting a deal. He said he had a story to tell for immunity and he had just as much obvious stuff going on like Manafort so it was kinda a surprise that he didn't go down at the same time unless there is a reason he hasn't. He, like Pop has already been arrested and is working on cutting a deal for reduced charges. We'll see.

49 minutes ago, rudolro said:

Oh please be Donny jr

The melt down from senior would be epic.

That would mean an automatic pardon. Which might hasten Trump's demise,

Donny and Ivanka avoided criminal charges about five years ago because of some well places political contributions...

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-ivanka-trump-and-donald-trump-jr-avoided-a-criminal-indictment

I can't believe that Carter Page isn't on the short list. Unless they have determined that he isn't mentally competent to stand trial.