Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dogs4Me

BYU at Fresno State

Just now, Jack Bauer said:

cougarboard.com is probably the most active fan board.

Also one of the least readable homer boards around. Both in format and poster quality. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

2 hours ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Urine Bomb U verses the Disingenuous Ones.... Expect a lot of this from both sides.

LateTargetingbyYBU.jpg

27 - 3

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Well then, to business:

Kick their ass. 

On Saturday you're the one holding the MWC flag, possibly the Borg's wallet and a decent piece of a 26 yr old sophomore's remaining hairline.

On Sunday, it'll be back to being the team from Fresno. 

Grab that bowl.

Game. The bowl game. Put down the other bowl and win this one. ?

4 minutes ago, fearthefumanchu said:

I'm actually kind of hyped for this game. BYU was always a big game when I was a kid. 

First time I ever saw a trips formation was a game against BYU and I thought it was the coolest thing in the world.

I don't think it's going to be a real exciting game.  You guys will blow us out.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg