Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Official Boise State Truckers vs Utah State Choo Choos Thread!!!

20 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Utah State's offense couldnt score against CSU's #1 defense.  Boise's defense is better than CSU's.  The only way Utah State stays in the game is by being +3 in turnovers and big special teams plays.  I see it as 27-10 in favor of the Broncos.

The UNLV game has made some rambunctious. 

12 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

Nonsense. 

How dare I have confidence in my team. 

Confidence, your (our) team is coached by Matt Wells.  And, uh, Boise State isn't coached by Matt Wells...

12 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

Nonsense. 

How dare I have confidence in my team. 

As a humble request ... please don't share any details on the PM photo bet you have on the game with @halfmanhalfbronco. The rest of us don't need to know. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Prepare thy anus? 

gross!  geez, no!

i shoul'dve been more clear.  we don't have sex with each other, or even near each other.  we just both happen to engage in love of the physical variety after a game.  

then we text each other about how good it was.

Just now, AndroidAggie said:

gross!  geez, no!

i shoul'dve been more clear.  we don't have sex with each other, or even near each other.  we just both happen to engage in love of the physical variety after a game.  

You're such a bro

19 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

gross!  geez, no!

At least make a sex tape. You’ve given @kingpotato false hope. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

10 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Aggies QB is a runner which gives Boise problems

The runner that gave you problems got benched last week. New kid runs alright but is more of a passer than a runner. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

20 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

gross!  geez, no!

I make her text you to tell you how good I was.  

5 hours ago, madmartigan said:

At least make a sex tape. You’ve given @kingpotato false hope. 

Or, at least, a snapchat video.

As my millennial would say; you're gunna do what? You're gunna make a sex tape? You're gunna tape it?  You gunna fax that tape through your landline when you're done making that tape? 

My kid a kinda an asshole... she takes after her father. 

Boise wins fairly easily.  How easily will depend on how far along Love is and if the USU O-line just really sucks or were made to look a lot worse with a QB who had no pocket presence or ability to go anywhere when his first target was covered.   I will give us a puncher's chance though if Jordan gains some confidence and gets some protection.  USU's receivers and TEs are vastly underrated and the deepest unit on the team.  Boise would probably need to chip in with 4+ TOs too for that chance to occur.