Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thespywhozaggedme

Fresno is going to have the best turn around from last year to this year in the entire nation

1 minute ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Speaking of not caring about academics.... SJSU was the original Cal State. UCLA was once a satellite campus of SJSU. SJSU fans like to use that as some point of pride, but it's truly a point of embarrassment. They were lapped by their satellite campus. Then Fresno came around decades later as some small teacher school and has now surpassed SJSU in academic rankings. Just a stagnant and sad situation there. No vision by your "leaders". 

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

21 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Cincy likey a lot.......

Just write a bunch of nonsense and Robin will lolololololololo...... #2dorks 

"but, but, but, he said he loves it here in Fresno!" bwaaaahahahahaaha....

Can you show us more of that football "knowledge" of yours?

Retreadford...........LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Just now, RoscoesDad said:

It's impossible to turn things around in less than 5 years.  /snark

This is the stupidity that has surrounded the UNLV program for the entire 25+ years I have been here.  It's like we excuse and capitulate to losing for long stretches by always rolling out the same lame ass excuses.  Meanwhile the programs around us continually manage to improve faster and lap us.  We beat Fresno last year.  Fresno didn't need 5 years with their new coach.  Shit, they didn't even need 5 games.  Meanwhile at UNLV all we get is sad stories about how far we are behind SDSU and how we just need more time....when a team we beat last year just managed to beat them.  So when we get our ass kicked by Fresno this weekend, we'll get more sad excuses and Mark Anderson will continue to blame our losses on lame shit like one of our OL going out for a few series, caused us to lose a 27pt lead.

You are not Fresno.  UNLV does not have the infrastructure of Fresno.  You do not have the ability to hire the coaches Fresno can.  You are UNLV, and Fresno is Fresno.  The two programs are not comparable, even if they both sucked last year.

5 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Can you show us more of that football "knowledge" of yours?

Retreadford...........LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Here's some.... if a coach comes in and turns you from a one win team to the biggest turnaround in the nation, he may have to contemplate:  living in Fresno for 1.5 in the lil MWC, or moving back into the PAC or P5 for $$$$$$$$$, and not having to live in Fresno.... doncha think? or did he say he would never leave Fresno-cuz if he did, then of course there's no way he'd leave, just ask your batman.......

Image result for Robin gifs

9 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You are not Fresno.  UNLV does not have the infrastructure of Fresno.  You do not have the ability to hire the coaches Fresno can.  You are UNLV, and Fresno is Fresno.  The two programs are not comparable, even if they both sucked last year.

But they have FRITTATA MONEY!!!!

:Clapping:

7 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Here's some.... if a coach comes in and turns you from a one win team to the biggest turnaround in the nation, he may have to contemplate:  living in Fresno for 1.5 in the lil MWC, or moving back into the PAC or P5 for $$$$$$$$$, and not having to live in Fresno.... doncha think? or did he say he would never leave Fresno-cuz if he did, then of course there's no way he'd leave, just ask your batman.......

Doesn't matter.  In either scenario, Sharta sucks ballz and is headed to FCS or dropping football altogether.

Have fun!!!

2 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

But, but, .....why would some old, tired, retread (insert some joke about his stroke) coach have huge money offers to coach bigger conferences? [Creeper logic].  It was a bad hire for Fresno to begin with, right? 

The amount of utter stupidity that travels from your ass to the keyboard isn't even worth addressing anymore. Your act is over. You've been exposed. Bye, loser. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Guest RoscoesDad
11 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I'm sorry but that's ridiculous.  Their stadium is hot garbage.  Their facilities are MWC average and the town is a hellhole.   

Boise is the only program in this league that has any type of leg up on infrastructure and program amenities. 

4 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

But, but, .....why would some old, tired, retread (insert some joke about his stroke) coach have huge money offers to coach bigger conferences? [Creeper logic].  It was a bad hire for Fresno to begin with, right? 

The amount of utter stupidity that travels from your ass to the keyboard isn't even worth addressing anymore. Your act is over. You've been exposed. Bye, loser. 

Yeah, when you've been exposed as the Co-Village Idiot, and you keep coming back with Batman and Robin references after your program is on the brink of extinction........it ceases to be challenging or funny anymore.

15 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

That’s exactly right.  You could say the same thing in reverse about hoops, although I’d have to say Fresno’s hoops is better off than rebel football 

8 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

I'm sorry but that's ridiculous.  Their stadium is hot garbage.  Their facilities are MWC average and the town is a hellhole.   

Boise is the only program in this league that has any type of leg up on infrastructure and program amenities. 

lol

Just now, RoscoesDad said:

Their stadium will be right there with CSU's after the upgrades and it is pretty decent right now.  When I say infrastructure I am talking far more than their stadium.  I am talking community involvement, history, location etc....Fresno, much like Boise, is THE draw in good sized but not large community.  Community support is huge and rare in the G5 ranks.  The Valley cares about Fresno State and that means Fresno has FAR more potential than all but a handful of G5 teams.

Fishing Fresno, specifically, Tedford and Cincy, or batman and robin, is too  easy... SJS is horrendous; FS having a great turnaround, but who would know that thanks to you two gems.... and I know, I know, Teddy ain't going nowhere, he already said so..... hahahahaa...

Image result for wonder twin powers activate gifs

Image result for fishing gifs

1 hour ago, RoscoesDad said:

You know nothing,Jon Snow

1 hour ago, RoscoesDad said:

Love the passion, but as Halfman already pointed out..."infrastructure" incorporates a lot more than a stadium. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

4 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Love the passion, but as Halfman already pointed out..."infrastructure" incorporates a lot more than a stadium. 

You mean like a paved parking lot instead of dirt?

Which is great for the MWC, but let's be honest here, with Fresnos expectations and the season you had last year, that was a given. Glad to have Fresno back, now let's go beat the PAC12 next season.

2 hours ago, RoscoesDad said:

Nope. Quite possibly the best stadium, aside from CSU, in the MWC.