Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoboMan59

OT: The Snake is Back In The Pit!

Look out MWC basketball teams/fans... the "Snake" is back in the Pit this year! Love him or hate him, he'll be cheering on Los Lobos once again... Can't wait to see him giving opposing teams/coaches hell again!

Edit: a must read for BSU bb fans!

https://www.abqjournal.com/1081451/superfan-snake-has-returned.html

image.jpeg.3d106a2fe7ce5e54697669eb94705859.jpeg

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

“All I say is, ‘Snake, it’s good to see you. It’s good to see the drugs are still good here in Albuquerque. You’re acting just fine,’ ” Eustachy said. “He laughs and it’s great. I love it. Life’s too short (not to).”

:Clapping:

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

12 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Didn’t this guy have a hissy fit about tickets or something?

In the article, it says that boosters were buying his tickets, but something went askew between him and the booster/s and UNM, and some fans bitching about him perpetuating the gangsta, cholo, druggie, image that some think of as "real life" in Albuquerque... you know, like "Breaking Bad" did. But I think Snake has always struggled financially i take it, but one can't deny his love for Lobo basketball. If there's a go fund me site to get him season tickets, I'd contribute... but I think that's all ironed out now as he is there now at the behest of the bead coach!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

10 hours ago, toonkee said:

Love snake as a character. They guy's just a nut in a good way as a fan.  Man it was fun when we had some good teams around here with full buildings. 

LMAO... I’ve never seen this video. Thanks for posting toonkee. That guy has some huevos to talk trash to guys that tower over him!

29 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

Didn't he have some pretty serious legal trouble? I don't remember exactly what it was but wasn't he in trouble for something?

It’s on the link of the article I posted. All that was thrown out against them.