Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

YBU really, it's time to come back home.

3 minutes ago, JohnAdams said:

Why did BYU burn the redshirt on their freshman quarterback a few weeks ago if they weren't going to use him?

Because Ty Detmer makes no sense whatsoever.  I'm not defending this coaching staff anymore.  If any of them lose their jobs, they can't complain that they have been hard dealt with.

Only if the MWC agrees to divisional realignment.

MWC Wemighthaveasnowballschanceinhell Division:

BYWho

Tiny Sanchez HS

San Hoser

Norm Chow U

The Low Blows

UNR

The StanfordAggies (must have a divisional rival)

MWC WeareP6 Division

All the rest of you Turds

And for the record, I miss the MWC. 

2 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

BYU would have nothing to play for, even here.  Why come back and take a massive pay cut and less exposure?

I know you guys are down right now, but if you guys keep playing like this you'll be getting a pay cut no matter what once your tv deal is up. You guys have to admit you were more relevant while being a member of the MWC. No way you guys would have gone Indy if Utah had not gone to the PAC-12. Time to just swallow your pride.

Just now, NorCalCoug said:

BYU would have nothing to play for, even here.  Why come back and take a massive pay cut?

Because you can have a conference to give you leverage in negotions with ESPN. Good luck flying solo. you will be competing with the Sun Belt and CUSA Wednesday night games. 

3 minutes ago, BroncoOrange said:

I know you guys are down right now, but if you guys keep playing like this you'll be getting a pay cut no matter what once your tv deal is up. You guys have to admit you were more relevant while being a member of the MWC. No way you guys would have gone Indy if Utah had not gone to the PAC-12. Time to just swallow your pride.

It's a function of winning NOT the MWC.  

v0icAvfW.jpg

3 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Because you can have a conference to give you leverage in negotions with ESPN. Good luck flying solo. you will be competing with the Sun Belt and CUSA Wednesday night games. 

Cute you think this conference has leverage with ESPN.  LOL

v0icAvfW.jpg