Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WyomingCoog

Libs.....hahahaha

4 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

I'll never understand this nonsense. Why would parents pay or borrow many thousands of dollars for this garbage. Why would a student waste a crucial educational time period for such stupidity. 

They are probably all majoring in useless degrees like opporessed women' s studies, & feminist interpretive dance. 

UVA is probably one of the best public educational instiutuions in the world, and they are wasting their time rolling around in the grass. Sad.

I don't believe it's even a real story. I couldn't find any links. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

On 10/21/2017 at 7:40 PM, Old_SD_Dude said:

I don't believe it's even a real story. I couldn't find any links. 

Took me 5 seconds.  Your google-fu is weak good sir.  I literally just key word searched "college students camp out slavery" and it was the first link.

http://www.nbc29.com/story/36631369/uva-students-others-spend-night-in-slave-sites-as-part-of-slave-dwelling-experience

After having read a few stories on this now (and yes there are a few, learn to google better) I have a different opinion.

They were not camping out to replicate the experience of slaves as the OP suggests, but rather to lay their heads in the same place that slaves once did and reflect on history.  The way the OP twisted the experience is further proof that many white conservatives have the "white guilt" complex they accuse lefty "snowflakes" of having.

4 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Took me 5 seconds.  Your google-fu is weak good sir.  I literally just key word searched "college students camp out slavery" and it was the first link.

http://www.nbc29.com/story/36631369/uva-students-others-spend-night-in-slave-sites-as-part-of-slave-dwelling-experience

Thanks. I typed "slave dwelling project experience" quoted from the OP and it was mostly historic preservation articles. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

6 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

After having read a few stories on this now (and yes there are a few, learn to google better) I have a different opinion.

They were not camping out to replicate the experience of slaves as the OP suggests, but rather to lay their heads in the same place that slaves once did and reflect on history.  The way the OP twisted the experience is further proof that many white conservatives have the "white guilt" complex they accuse lefty "snowflakes" of having.

You are just savage

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 10/21/2017 at 6:27 PM, Boise fan said:

There seems to be a lot of conservative accountants on this board...

You know what they say, "accounting is a mental disease." It's completely true. I know two accountant Nevada fans on this forum personally, and both 100% certifiable. Do not go drinking with them.