Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WyomingCoog

Libs.....hahahaha

Dafuq is wrong with you guys? 

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WVIR) -

The University of Virginia is shining a light on slavery through a unique experience.

Wednesday night, students and others spent their night sleeping outside as part of "The Slave Dwelling Project Experience on Grounds." 

hahaha....nothing says living a night in a slave's shoes like sleeping outside on an air mattress in a mummy sleeping bag. At least you have some decorative lights hung up to really bring the message home. Damn y'all are retarded.

15195032_G.jpg

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

15194092_G.jpg

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

Nothing says white privilege like comparing a night drinking beer with your buddies in tent under some bistro lights to slavery....haha.....us in Wyoming call that camping and a recreational activity. 

In honor of this.....me and a few friends are gonna wear 100% cotton shirts this weekend so we know what it was like to pick cotton in the cotton fields during slavery. 

8 hours ago, WyomingCoog said:

Nothing says white privilege like comparing a night drinking beer with your buddies in tent under some bistro lights to slavery....haha.....us in Wyoming call that camping and a recreational activity. 

Nah you got that mixed up with who you elected.  Nothing says white privilege like electing an idiot named Trump.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

Seems pretty disrespectful and tone def to me.  Shit that is glamping as far as I am concerned.

For perspective, I teach cold weather survival classes every winter.  My ability to do so is in part because of my white privileged upbringing.  I am white boy in Idaho who was lucky enough to learn unique and valuable skills as a kid.  I scrape icicles off the inside of my tent that formed from the condensation of my breath and realize how lucky I am.  These kids are idiots.    

I'll never understand this nonsense. Why would parents pay or borrow many thousands of dollars for this garbage. Why would a student waste a crucial educational time period for such stupidity. 

They are probably all majoring in useless degrees like opporessed women' s studies, & feminist interpretive dance. 

UVA is probably one of the best public educational instiutuions in the world, and they are wasting their time rolling around in the grass. Sad.

12 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I'll never understand this nonsense. Why would parents pay or borrow many thousands of dollars for this garbage. Why would a student waste a crucial educational time period for such stupidity. 

They are probably all majoring in useless degrees like opporessed women' s studies, & feminist interpretive dance. 

UVA is probably one of the best public educational instiutuions in the world, and they are wasting their time rolling around in the grass. Sad.

WTF? If you didn’t waste your time for stupidity during college then you did college wrong. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t have signed up for this. But this is hardly beer bonging a couple six-packs before kickoff either!

1 hour ago, NVGiant said:

WTF? If you didn’t waste your time for stupidity during college then you did college wrong. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t have signed up for this. But this is hardly beer bonging a couple six-packs before kickoff either!

Doubt he went to college. 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

54 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Doubt he went to college. 

BBA in Accounting & Finance. Yes I went to College. 

College is too expensive nowadays for this rediculous shit. 

Maybe when our parents could afford to go to college by getting a summer job this waste of time would be worth it 

27 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

BBA in Accounting & Finance. Yes I went to College. 

College is too expensive nowadays for this rediculous shit. 

Maybe when our parents could afford to go to college by getting a summer job this waste of time would be worth it 

Sounds like you were a hoot in school