Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Utah State at UNLV (Homecoming)

3 minutes ago, NWRebel said:

As good a defense as you will see in the MW. 

Whoa now. Our defense is way “better”. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I feel your pain Rebels.  3rd & long and watching the opposition pick it up is frustrating as hell. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Palendech got away with one there. 

Guest RoscoesDad

I seriously do nor understand how kent baer has a job.  No huge drop off from rogers if all we are going to do is run armani anyways. 

6 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I feel your pain Rebels.  3rd & long and watching the opposition pick it up is frustrating as hell. 

Brutal defenses in the MWC 

Giving up 1st downs on 3rd & long is a UNLV tradition 

8 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

I seriously do nor understand how kent baer has a job.  

Agree.  Just go look at the NCAA defensive stats.  Just skip the first two pages and go directly to the last page to find us.  The guy did the same thing when he was at Washington.  Historically their worst defensive stats.  Smh.

53 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

We could be a top fifty team if we had a decent defense.  Our offense is fine, and Cotton isn’t going anywhere.  Also, Rogers threw an absolute bullet to Woods.

Cotton has to go.