Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Utah State at UNLV (Homecoming)

Guest RoscoesDad
9 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I hate to break it to him, but your opinion means nothing when you quit.  You just look like a bitter little bitch.

The fact that you have decided to die at the stake for barney cotton is priceless.  Keep going Confucius 

24 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

The fact that you have decided to die at the stake for barney cotton is priceless.  Keep going Confucius 

Let’s both take the same IQ test and post the results on this board.  I can’t wait to see you get roasted for losing to me.

Guest RoscoesDad
19 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Let’s both take the same IQ test and post the results on this board.  I can’t wait to see you get roasted for losing to me.

Engaging in smack talk with you would be like calling double dribble on the retarded kid in a pickup game.  

Have a nice Sunday sparky,

7 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

Engaging in smack talk with you would be like calling double dribble on the retarded kid in a pickup game.  

Have a nice Sunday sparky,

You’re afraid of losing to me.  That’s why you’re deflecting.

Glad to see the message getting out into public.  Baer is terrible.  https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/sports-columns/ed-graney/horrific-defense-remains-unlvs-biggest-problem/

Horrific defense remains UNLV’s biggest problem

Stats before Saturday's game:

Defenseless UNLV

National rankings

Entering Saturday’s game

Scoring defense: 108th

Rushing defense: 123rd

Passing defense: 90th

Total defense: 120th

I'm sure Tony isn't so dumb as to keep this guy beyond this season.  

5 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

HS football coach experiment is over. 

He won’t be fired after this year.

Most if you on here are irrational about the situation.  Who would come here if Sanchez is fired after three years?  This is one of the ten worst jobs in college football.  Firing him after three years would make the job even less attractive. Not only that, the pay is sh*tty.  Sh*tty pay and a short shelf life isn’t a good combination.

1 minute ago, Rosegreen said:

HS football coach experiment is over. 

Five years left on his contract thanks to that worthless administration that gave him a three year extension for winning 7 games in two seasons.  I hope TKM is actually doing something in her new job whatever that is.  

12 hours ago, aggzilla said:

Today wasn't on the coaches, rose. Rodgers stays in that game, I still think that USU wouldn't have stopped the rebel O. I didn't realize how big of a drop off there is between Rodgers and Palandech, though. Night and day. 

Love's coming out party was incredible. That first TD pass was a beaut... hit his guy perfect, right in stride. Once the offense settled in during the 2nd quarter, they really weren't stopped the rest of the game. Getting the W and ending on a 38-0 run really helps boost the team confidence going into the Boise game.

Jordan Love, bitches. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

Most if you on here are irrational about the situation.  Who would come here if Sanchez is fired after three years?  This is one of the ten worst jobs in college football.  Firing him after three years would make the job even less attractive. Not only that, the pay is sh*tty.  Sh*tty pay and a short shelf life isn’t a good combination.

Even after the Hauckster was fired there were coaches lined up to come here.  But, tina only did phone interviews because she had made up her mind that high school coaches are what we needed.  

33 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

He can and he should. Are you saying 9-22 is acceptable? Losing to Howard would be enough at most programs to can a HC. 

Buyouts are negotiatiable and they did that with Hauck. 

33 minutes ago, NWRebel said:

Even after the Hauckster was fired there were coaches lined up to come here.  But, tina only did phone interviews because she had made up her mind that high school coaches are what we needed.  

TKM extended Sanchez after getting blown out by Reno. :huh:

What is funnier is that the blowout didn't save the Reno coach. Canned immediately after the game. 

Just now, Rosegreen said:

TKM extended Sanchez after getting blown out by Reno. :huh:

What is funnier is that the blowout didn't save the Reno coach. Canned immediately after the game. 

@mugtang pointed that same thing out recently.  

I hope our new AD does something about this terrible coaching situation.  I'm glad she isn't out there every week saying how much she supports the guy.  At this point she is our only hope.

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I would win.

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

You’re afraid of losing to me.  That’s why you’re deflecting.

Always verify that whoever is going to give you the IQ test and grade it is actually associated with Mensa....

... also don't just believe everything that the creepy neighbor tells you who says he is from Mensa and has a 12-month program to make you a genius also...

dmiH1zc.png

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

Dykes would be a good hire IMO. 

Everybody needs to quit talking about Dykes and support what you have.  Dykes is having a great year as the offensive analyst at TCU and he just needs to stay in that position, unless Cumbie is Texas Tech's next coach.