Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Utah State at UNLV (Homecoming)

Just now, ph90702 said:

That’s because there’s no threat of the pass with Palanshit.  Why wouldn’t you just put everybody in the box when he’s the QB?

But you just said UNLV's running game was unstoppable !?!?! 

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

The point is that you know I’m bright.

Book smart doesn’t stop you from saying stupid shit 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

50 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Aggies have turned on their coaching staff as well.

if they can pull this one out, there will be quite a few disappointed folks in Logan.

only watched the 2nd half

was very impressed

would've probably been ready to have a hissy fit had i watched from the start

Guest RoscoesDad
15 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Tony can recruit but Sanford and hauck and horton actually knew and could coach football. And still succesful.  Tiny is not a teacher of football and will be selling Chevy pickups next to Ed O in his next career.  He is losing to teams because he is a shitty coach not bc of talent.  

18 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

Just another disaster TKM saddled us with before being reassigned to alumni relations or whatever she does now. 

Our new AD needs to get rid of these bum coaches and bring in Sonny Dykes. 

Today wasn't on the coaches, rose. Rodgers stays in that game, I still think that USU wouldn't have stopped the rebel O. I didn't realize how big of a drop off there is between Rodgers and Palandech, though. Night and day. 

Love's coming out party was incredible. That first TD pass was a beaut... hit his guy perfect, right in stride. Once the offense settled in during the 2nd quarter, they really weren't stopped the rest of the game. Getting the W and ending on a 38-0 run really helps boost the team confidence going into the Boise game.

rsz_romney-stadium.jpg

40 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

Just another disaster TKM saddled us with before being reassigned to alumni relations or whatever she does now. 

Our new AD needs to get rid of these bum coaches and bring in Sonny Dykes. 

Enough of the retreads.

10 minutes ago, aggzilla said:

Today wasn't on the coaches, rose. Rodgers stays in that game, I still think that USU wouldn't have stopped the rebel O. I didn't realize how big of a drop off there is between Rodgers and Palandech, though. Night and day. 

Disagree. This staff is embarrassing. Defense is hot garbage and offense stalls out too frequently even with Rogers at the helm. 

It could be much better and a guy like Sonny Dykes is a great fit for Vegas. The high school experiment is over. 

4 hours ago, NWRebel said:

I wonder what it feels like to be comfortable with a large lead.  -_-

we'll never know. :(

3 hours ago, HRam said:

Are there any Utah State fans here?

yes there were actually quite a few there. it was a gorgeous day, perfect day to be in vegas.

3 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Put Stanton in at QB

Sanchez said on the radio after the game that they were 'going to get him ready'.. genius.

3 hours ago, Spot50B said:

UNLV is just a terrible second half team.

other coaches make adjustments at halftime. not our guys.

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I knew the game was over with Rogers went down.

the game was over BEFORE Rogers went down. this just gave the coaches their excuse.

47 minutes ago, aggzilla said:

Love's coming out party was incredible. That first TD pass was a beaut... hit his guy perfect, right in stride. Once the offense settled in during the 2nd quarter, they really weren't stopped the rest of the game. Getting the W and ending on a 38-0 run really helps boost the team confidence going into the Boise game.

Your qb threw some beautiful long passes, receiver didn't miss a step. I was very jealous, Rogers isn't there yet.

And the rebs are good at boosting the other teams' confidence.  You're welcome.

And btw, I was watching Rogers on the sideline in the second half, he looks like he'll be ok. I would be surprised if he were to not play next week.

17 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

And btw, I was watching Rogers on the sideline in the second half, he looks like he'll be ok. I would be surprised if he were to not play next week.

We have our two wins for the season.  Why risk Armani’s health.  This season is done.  

11 minutes ago, NWRebel said:

We have our two wins for the season.  Why risk Armani’s health.  This season is done.  

you're right, and maybe by next year we will have somebody who can actually coach him up.

18 minutes ago, NWRebel said:

If he’s healthy, he needs to be out there to get reps.  However, it would be stupid to put him in if he’s not ?.

1 hour ago, BleedRebelRed said:

The wheels are coming off the bus...

Antonio Zepeda, a seldom used TE/DE who left the team a couple weeks ago:

I hate to break it to him, but your opinion means nothing when you quit.  You just look like a bitter little bitch.