Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Utah State at UNLV (Homecoming)

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

We could be a top fifty team if we had a decent defense.  Our offense is fine, and Cotton isn’t going anywhere.  Also, Rogers threw an absolute bullet to Woods.

You still believe this nonsense?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

Yes, as long as we have a healthy Rogers.  When he gets more accurate, our offense will be unstoppable.  It’s already good without the vertical passing threat.

Yeah.  No.  Look Nevada’s D is terrible but we put 42 points on the same Air Force team you guys put 30 on despite possessing the ball for 18 minutes compared to your 27.  Your offense isn’t unstoppable, not really close at this point. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

11 minutes ago, Yellow Evan said:

Thank god it's  almost basketball season.

I second this.  Are you guys doing a charity exhibition?

Guest RoscoesDad
5 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

We really need to get a JUCO quarterback in the off-season.  When Rogers gets hurt, but our offense seizes to exist.

Do you try to say stupid things?

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Yeah.  No.  Look Nevada’s D is terrible but we put 42 points on the same Air Force team you guys put 30 on despite possessing the ball for 18 minutes compared to your 27.  Your offense isn’t unstoppable, not really close at this point. 

We excel at running the ball.  Teams can’t really stop it.  We just need to pass the ball better.

Just now, RoscoesDad said:

Do you try to say stupid things?

Do you really want an answer to that?

Just now, ph90702 said:

I have a really high IQ.  I have a masters degree in accounting and a bachelor’s in brothels.

Congrats :shrug: