Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Utah State at UNLV (Homecoming)

Guest RoscoesDad

Plain and simple what you see in this game is equal talent and the disparity in coaching.  Barney cotton is +++++ing awful.  Kent baer is awful.  Tony sanchez is a neutered biatch and just yells at everyone for his awful coaching decisions.   Sanchez needs to be fired but he wont be because thats what losing programs do.  Keep losing.  

Put Stanton in at QB

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

1 minute ago, RoscoesDad said:

Plain and simple what you see in this game is equal talent and the disparity in coaching.  Barney cotton is +++++ing awful.  Kent baer is awful.  Tony sanchez is a neutered biatch and just yells at everyone for his awful coaching decisions.   Sanchez needs to be fired but he wont be because thats what losing programs do.  Keep losing.  

Aggies have turned on their coaching staff as well.

if they can pull this one out, there will be quite a few disappointed folks in Logan.

3 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

Our quarterback is awful.  Palandech can’t throw the ball.  That really limits the playbook.  I absolutely agree with you about Baer though.

Just now, jackmormon said:

Aggies have turned on their coaching staff as well.

if they can pull this one out, there will be quite a few disappointed folks in Logan.

Sad state of affairs when fan bases are cheering for losses so coaches get fired !! 

Guest RoscoesDad
15 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Sad state of affairs when fan bases are cheering for losses so coaches get fired !! 

Sad indeed.  Tony snachez was all hat, no  Oh look another draw up the middle.  +++++ing tkm.  Oh look down 3 scores with 8 mins in the 4th?  Qb draw.  +++++ sanchez and this crap

Palendech is still incapable of throwing a forward pass 2 years later

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.