Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoboMan59

CSU @ UNM... it’s game day!

1 minute ago, sactowndog said:

When you compare Fresno and CSU against common opponents either Fresno is pretty darn good or CSU is meh.

Except it doesn't work like that... Comparing scores doesn't translate to the field. 

5 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Aside from too many penalties that was a damn entertaining game.

Not how I saw it.  Bobo went into prevent offense for most of the game, and when he occasionally did open it up Stevens looked like he was on a hangover.  A bad, bad, representation of of CSU football.  We're kind of fond of thinking we're pretty special this year.  Tonight said otherwise.

20 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

When you compare Fresno and CSU against common opponents either Fresno is pretty darn good or CSU is meh.

Three MWC road wins so far.  Thats OK in my book regardless of the score.

Hey ram fans, first chance one of you guys get, cannyou post Bobo’s Post game interview? I’d be interested In hearing his thoughts on this game.

still think that was a safety, and that was a catch that maybhave forced us into OT. But that’s how it goes, you lose some, you lose some.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

5 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

Hey ram fans, first chance one of you guys get, cannyou post Bobo’s Post game interview? I’d be interested In hearing his thoughts on this game.

still think that was a safety, and that was a catch that maybhave forced us into OT. But that’s how it goes, you lose some, you lose some.

Definitely a safety, I never saw a replay that could overturn the incomplete call.  Good game Lobos you played hard