Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RamSack

When will the Stock Market Fall and what can cause it?

1 hour ago, WyomingCoog said:

Wait....so I can fly my kids first class with bitcoin? Sign me up!

AA takes bitcoin vouchers. So yeah. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

AA takes bitcoin vouchers. So yeah. 

What about dodge? Just bought wifey a new ride.....I should have paid in make believe money. Do they take monopoly dollars too? 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

Just now, WyomingCoog said:

What about dodge? Just bought wifey a new ride.....I should have paid in make believe money. Do they take monopoly dollars too? 

Dollars are make believe money, bud

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

35 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

What did you pay with, precious metal?

edit: BTW, as a westerner, you might appreciate this. Did you know that they "mine" Bitcoin? Heard a great extended interview about about Bitcoin and other crypto currencies ( there's a shitload of them out there, who knew?) on NPR a few weeks ago. I admit, I didn't quite get it, but apparently "mining" Bitcoin is done in huge warehouses filled with servers running 24/7. I get that part, but maybe some of you more tech savvy posters can tell me, "what the hell are the servers running"?

Interestingly,  one of the largest such facilities in the world is located in Mongolia because they have some of the cheapest electricity in the world; something like 4 cents per kilowatt-hour.

50 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Dollars are make believe money, bud

I just took a dump and two bitcoins came out! I'm rich bich!

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

21 minutes ago, renoskier said:

What did you pay with, precious metal?

Yep. Threw a huge sack of copper pennies on the desk.