Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Broncomare

WYO Fans - BSU mini-helmet bet

Is there a WYO fan that would be interested in a mini-helmet bet?  Not a single SUDS fan would bet last week and you see how well that turned out for them! B)

down in a hole.jpg

3 hours ago, Broncomare said:

Is there a WYO fan that would be interested in a mini-helmet bet?  Not a single SUDS fan would bet last week and you see how well that turned out for them! B)

Funny you should ask. You giving me the spread?

tetons1.jpg

49 minutes ago, SLCPoke said:

Funny you should ask. You giving me the spread?

What is the current spread?  I was willing to bet SUDS fans straight up... my thought is you win or you lose, there is no in between.  I always told my daughters, if they said something like, they are a really good team and they only beat us by one point, yeah but you still lost, so that makes you a loser and you don't get a trophy for losers (well not back in those days, anyhow). Or we were beat in the championship game, so we are 2nd... No. You. Are. Not.  You lost and you shouldn't be dancing around like you are the champions!!!  I don't think I scarred them too bad - one is a Marine and the other daughter rappels out of helicopters into forest fires.  

So, what is the spread?

down in a hole.jpg

20 hours ago, SLCPoke said:

14 and it’s a deal

Ok. The Broncos are going to be bucking the Cowboys all night!! Did you watch the SUDS game. :Clapping:

down in a hole.jpg