Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

GW Bush Scolds Trump in Speech

Doesn’t call him out by name but it’s obvious GWB was taking shots at the Cheeto:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/10/19/george-w-bushs-anti-trump-manifesto-annotated/?utm_term=.4d35b7ef1ac5

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

2 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Bush, the best president of the 21 century by a mile.

Did not think I would be saying that 10 years ago.

A very poor sample size. 

Dubya did some good readin'.  He read the hell outta that speech.

It still kinda....beat around the bush, content wise.

In a tragically funny way, a person will have to explain to The Cheeto what the speech meant and how it applied to him, just as  someone had to explain to Dubya what he was going to say. 

Republicans  - electing idiots and figureheads  since 1980.  Represent!!  :rock:

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

3 hours ago, Boise fan said:

Dubya did some good readin'.  He read the hell outta that speech.

It still kinda....beat around the bush, content wise.

In a tragically funny way, a person will have to explain to The Cheeto what the speech meant and how it applied to him, just as  someone had to explain to Dubya what he was going to say. 

Republicans  - electing idiots and figureheads  since 1980.  Represent!!  :rock:

Why do you think trump even cares what bush said? 

The World Needs More Cowboys!

44 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Why do you think trump even cares what bush said? 

If he cares when Rosie Odonnel says something negative about him, I think he will probably care when a former GOP President says something negative. He doesn't seem to take criticism really well.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

10 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Doesn’t call him out by name but it’s obvious GWB was taking shots at the Cheeto:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/10/19/george-w-bushs-anti-trump-manifesto-annotated/?utm_term=.4d35b7ef1ac5

Bush:

1. Solid entrenched establishment Republican that doesn't want outsiders like Trump coming in and messing with that cushy system that's been cast in place for many many decades. 

2. Very upset with Trump's criticism of his Iraq war shenanigans. 

3. Very upset with Trump's disrespect of his brother Jeb in the primaries. 

So tell me again why someone is surprised by this. It would be a news story if anyone in the Bush family openly complimented Trump. 

kat.jpg

45 minutes ago, Mano said:

If he cares when Rosie Odonnel says something negative about him, I think he will probably care when a former GOP President says something negative. He doesn't seem to take criticism really well.

I really don't think trump cares

The World Needs More Cowboys!

10 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Bush:

1. Solid entrenched establishment Republican that doesn't want outsiders like Trump coming in and messing with that cushy system that's been cast in place for many many decades. 

2. Very upset with Trump's criticism of his Iraq war shenanigans. 

3. Very upset with Trump's disrespect of his brother Jeb in the primaries. 

So tell me again why someone is surprised by this. It would be a news story if anyone in the Bush family openly complimented Trump. 

Don't you mean the Iraq war shenanigans that Trump himself supported? Well, he supported them before he claimed that he didn't actually support them.

2 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Don't you mean the Iraq war shenanigans that Trump himself supported? Well, he supported them before he claimed that he didn't actually support them.

Convert has an orange stained mouth and chin.