Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

OT: World Series!!

6 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

Well Dave Roberts really F'd that one up.  Probably the most over-managed game I have ever seen in my life.  Not just with the pitchers but dude was also busy making weird double and triple switches all game as well.  That left us with nothing once we got into extra innings, only 1 starting pitcher left and we had to stick our catcher at 2nd base. I mean come on man, that's just ridiculous.  Meanwhile Houston still had tons of options late, including Maybin who came in and changed the game.  Dave Roberts completely shit the bed last night and cost the Dodgers Game 2.  I would also be pretty happy if I never saw Stripling or Fields in a Dodger uni ever again.

You're a bummer man. 

A columnist on MLB.com suggested Ethier would be the best choice for the Dodgers to use at DH in Houston.  I expect that will happen at least once, but I think Seager will too.  Culberson, Taylor, Kike Hernandez are all capable enough defensively at shortstop if needed.

Astros offense still rolling. The pitching stumbled a bit, but worked out of a no out, bases loaded jam with just one run. Let's keep rolling. 

Astros go up two games to one with two more to play in Houston. I like what I'm seeing from the Stros. They're pitching great to go along with their hitting.....I like our chances. 

On 10/26/2017 at 2:48 PM, RoscoesDad said:

Well Dave Roberts really F'd that one up.  Probably the most over-managed game I have ever seen in my life.  Not just with the pitchers but dude was also busy making weird double and triple switches all game as well.  That left us with nothing once we got into extra innings, only 1 starting pitcher left and we had to stick our catcher at 2nd base. I mean come on man, that's just ridiculous.  Meanwhile Houston still had tons of options late, including Maybin who came in and changed the game.  Dave Roberts completely shit the bed last night and cost the Dodgers Game 2.  I would also be pretty happy if I never saw Stripling or Fields in a Dodger uni ever again.

ummm I think Darvish had a part in this

9 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Astros won 5-3.

Boom.

Thank you sir... and Nice! I gotta pull for the Astros cause they got two hometown kids on their squad. Breggman and Giles are from ABQ!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

20 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Altuve is the best player in baseball.

I still think Trout is the best in baseball, but Altuve is a very close second.