Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

OT: World Series!!

8 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I'll take the Astros, they match up pretty damn well against the Dodgers. The Yankees would have been a better matchup for the Dodgers. I can't wait to see playoff Kershaw show up again, but in the World Series. 

Dodger fan here...I wanted the Yanks...because I too think the Stros match up better...should be interesting. 

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

I'll take the Astros, they match up pretty damn well against the Dodgers. The Yankees would have been a better matchup for the Dodgers. I can't wait to see playoff Kershaw show up again, but in the World Series. 

are we talking about playoff Kershaw who pitched seven shutout innings vs the Cubs in game 2 last NLCS?  or the Kershaw who gave up one run and three hits in game 5 this NLCS?  :D

14 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

are we talking about playoff Kershaw who pitched seven shutout innings vs the Cubs in game 2 last NLCS?  or the Kershaw who gave up one run and three hits in game 5 this NLCS?  :D

Aberrations. 

Go Dodgers!

side note.. watch for a little girl throwing out the first pitch in game 4. UNLV developed a prosthetic hand for her 2 or 3 years ago, and has been modifying it every year since. She threw out the first pitch at a UNLV game, and a couple of MLB games since.

Guest RoscoesDad

Terrified that Playoff Kershaw is going to shit the bed like he usually big playoff games.  The guy just hasn't been reliable when it counts.  

8 hours ago, RoscoesDad said:

Terrified that Playoff Kershaw is going to shit the bed like he usually big playoff games.  The guy just hasn't been reliable when it counts.  

Looked pretty good today.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan