Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

We should start using "Trump" as a synonym for "liar"

13 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

How can i diminish what Trump has done?  He hasn't done anything other than make himself look like a buffoon.

"You are an empty barrel", to quote general Kelly

You make a lot of noise but you have nothing of substance.

With all of the fastballs trump leaves up for folks to swing at, I don't get why they have to make this incident an issue to score gotcha points.  Oh well.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

That's what I'm talking about, you intellectual ignoramus. You continually downplay his stupidity as nothing to be concerned about.

This is BS and you know it.  Blues posts often about his stupidity.  Take the highroad on this issue; there's lots of room up here.

Just now, pokebball said:

This is BS and you know it.  Blues posts often about his stupidity.  Take the highroad on this issue; there's lots of room up here.

Tools gives lip service to Trump's stupidity, and almost always follows it up with "but" or invokes Obama. 

Just now, retrofade said:

Tools gives lip service to Trump's stupidity, and almost always follows it up with "but" or invokes Obama. 

Tool gives lip service to yours and my stupidity too.  All the time.

I think many of you are over the top on this one issue.  You try to represent this opposing view as being pro trump.  Can you understand how it doesn't have to be?

20 hours ago, retrofade said:

Trump tells grieving widow that her husband, killed in action, "knew what he signed up for"

Trump calls Rep. Wilson a liar

Soldier's mother says that Trump is lying

This "man" is just +++++ing sick. I have zero respect for the people that keep supporting this +++++wit of a "President". He's a goddamned national embarrassment and needs to be removed from office, either via the 25th Amendment or through impeachment.

20 hours ago, retrofade said:

Trump tells grieving widow that her husband, killed in action, "knew what he signed up for"

Trump calls Rep. Wilson a liar

Soldier's mother says that Trump is lying

This "man" is just +++++ing sick. I have zero respect for the people that keep supporting this +++++wit of a "President". He's a goddamned national embarrassment and needs to be removed from office, either via the 25th Amendment or through impeachment.

Maybe use "retrofade" as a person that's 10/10 unhinged, and clings to propaganda to remain unhinged at that level. ???????

Since Wilson is now excitedly saying "Wow, I'm a rock star now!!!!" "Wilson" could be used to describe a total nobody that want to be somebody so badly that they'll make up whatever it takes to do so. 

kat.jpg

4 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Maybe use "retrofade" as a person that's 10/10 unhinged, and clings to propaganda to remain unhinged at that level. ???????

Just keep on sucking Trump's dick.

37 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Business Insider is media propaganda now? Interesting.

GO9waln.png

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/business-insider/

People like retro talk an extreme game without any grounded facts, and they also seem to have picked up on how some other extreme groups have been so successful at changing minds with powerful rhetoric. 

Soooooo, let me add this to my definition from above: ..."and beating off even harder when "brilliant attempts" (In his mind) are made to save infidels from being pushed into the sea". 

kat.jpg

1 minute ago, Nevada Convert said:

Let me add "and beats off even harder when "brilliant attempts" (In his mind) are made to push the infidels into the sea". 

I'm sorry, but does that come in coherent English? Or are you going to stick with a nonsensical metaphor? Who is pushing who into the sea? Who are the infidels? What does "brilliant attempts" mean. You're so full of shit that your eyes are seeping brown. Better not get any of it on your daddy Trump's dick though. 

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

LOL - yeah, remember when Convert was telling us he’s not a Trump lover? 

Along with Tools and pokebball. They all swear up and down that they don't actually like or support Trump, but they spend an awful lot of time defending the shit that he does. 

4 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Along with Tools and pokebball. They all swear up and down that they don't actually like or support Trump, but they spend an awful lot of time defending the shit that he does. 

It’s better when Convert just sticks to sports. .... no, that’s not really true either. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

I think I've been pretty clear in my opinion.  I support many of Trump's policies but think he significantly lacks character.  If the election was held today, I still wouldn't vote for either Trump or Clinton.

If I have to denounce his policy directions to satisfy your opinion of my opinion, well probably not going to happen.  I'm cool with that.  It appears you're not, but that's your concern, not mine.

11 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

You are right, it is obvious a man who is such a good politician that he got himself elected president.  Was so dumb and callous he intentionally insulted a dead soldier to his widow.

Yep, totally makes sense.   On top of that General Kelly a man who lost his son a few months ago in war, defended a man who insults dead soldiers just to stave off a media furor that is going to blow over in a short period anyway.

We should all trust a piece of shit democratic congressman who has always been mentally unhinged and incompetent.  A congressman that of course is receiving more publicity out of this than she ever has in her entire life.  Probably recieved more campaign contributions from the lefty fringe this week than she has her entire career.

So to summarize;   Trump has nothing to gain by insulting widows.  General Kelly has nothing to gain by supporting Trump on this issue.  A democratic congresswoman with a history of idiocy has lots to gain by making a false claim.

Totally credible! :idiot:

What rock have you been hiding under? Trump says stupid shit to insult people every single day.

Kelly was being a good soldier and following orders. You will notice that he didn't deny what Trump said.

7 hours ago, retrofade said:

That's what I'm talking about, you intellectual ignoramus. You continually downplay his stupidity as nothing to be concerned about.

I don't downplay his stupidity.

You on the other hand keep yelling "the sky is falling" when nothing has happened.   You keep worrying he is going to do something that your Hero Obama most likely already did.

2 hours ago, jackmormon said:

What rock have you been hiding under? Trump says stupid shit to insult people every single day.

Kelly was being a good soldier and following orders. You will notice that he didn't deny what Trump said.

I realize you are too dishonest and biased to admit this.   Trump is smart.  He has made himself a billionaire and president.  You don't accomplish those things without some native intelligence.    You on the other hand are an incompetent tapeworm, you're just not credible.

2 hours ago, retrofade said:

You are just plain stupid I guess.  I haven't defended anything Trump has done.  I have attacked his actions over and over on everything other than his supreme court pick.   I have just pointed out he has very few actual accomplishments and therefore the sky can't be falling which you keep claiming.   Nothing much has changed since Obama left office.

You are nothing more than a partisan idiot unable to discuss issues and too stupid to understand them.