Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAMification

Notre Dame West now 1-6... in a League of their own... ranked #2

B-Why-U is the new LOGO created for them by their great partner ESPN !!  They're ranked #2 in this weeks Bottom 10.  Oh the pain of UNSUSTAIN !!! 

All that lyin' & cheatin' & plotting & double-dealing keeps coming on home to roost.  

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/21050478/bottom-10-washington-huskies-washington-state-cougars-slip-up

Judgement/Karma/Stupidity is a difficult thing to watch as it plays out.  Miss State kicked the ND West butts for the 6th consecutive loss.  None of us should be laughing.  

However, our SJSU Spartans get to play ByU 10/28, then Fresno, then UNLV, then UHa.  Lets hope each of those MWC teams kick ByU's buttocks... just like Utah State & Boise did !!!   Gooooooooooo MWC!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS:  I do hope BYU gets shed of all it's bad Karma, before they come demanding the MWC re-admit them, and provide them any & everything they want.   They are after all ND West.

2 hours ago, boisewitha-s said:

ESPN is looking to get out of the byu business. 

Serious question for the BYU folks: Is there a chance ESPN could opt out, or simply not renew? Is there a chance that the money ESPN offers could make Independence a worse situation?

9 minutes ago, badfish said:

Should get wins vs ECU, Umass, SJSU and maybe UNLV 

Umass is a lot better than people think. I watch most of their games, as my buddy is a huge fan. Legitimately, they are about six plays away from being 6-0. Umass will beat BYU.

5 hours ago, RAMification said:

B-Why-U is the new LOGO created for them by their great partner ESPN !!  They're ranked #2 in this weeks Bottom 10.  Oh the pain of UNSUSTAIN !!! 

All that lyin' & cheatin' & plotting & double-dealing keeps coming on home to roost.  

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/21050478/bottom-10-washington-huskies-washington-state-cougars-slip-up

Judgement/Karma/Stupidity is a difficult thing to watch as it plays out.  Miss State kicked the ND West butts for the 6th consecutive loss.  None of us should be laughing.  

However, our SJSU Spartans get to play ByU 10/28, then Fresno, then UNLV, then UHa.  Lets hope each of those MWC teams kick ByU's buttocks... just like Utah State & Boise did !!!   Gooooooooooo MWC!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS:  I do hope BYU gets shed of all it's bad Karma, before they come demanding the MWC re-admit them, and provide them any & everything they want.   They are after all ND West.

Agree with all of this except your PS is BS.

3 hours ago, fanhood said:

Umass is a lot better than people think. I watch most of their games, as my buddy is a huge fan. Legitimately, they are about six plays away from being 6-0. Umass will beat BYU.

UMASS has a fan? They're about as popular in Massachusetts as SJSU is in the Bay Area. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 hours ago, fanhood said:

Serious question for the BYU folks: Is there a chance ESPN could opt out, or simply not renew? Is there a chance that the money ESPN offers could make Independence a worse situation?

ESPN probably likes having their BYU / BSU deal so they can fill Thursday / Friday night spots for late night eastern time slots  - if both programs slip a bit I could see ESPN cutting their payouts, but in BYU's case, going independent was all about their TV exposure (and attempt to keep pace with Utah). BYU is getting the TV, but this year the exposure is displaying a down BYU team getting hammered - Guess the any publicity is good publicity applies this season where BYU is concerned.

I think ESPN renews their deal with BYU / BSU - Both have bent to ESPN's demands & sacrificed Saturday games to be ESPN's tool for when they need programming, but I bet ESPN could get them for less $$$ in the next negotiation

11 hours ago, Lobo Amor said:

Agree with all of this except your PS is BS.

LOL... Agree... t'was meant as a joke... as is your post.  It was born of my inability to ever see BYU being humble in any return negotiations w/ the MWC.  Such humility is reserved only when B-Why-U is negotiating w/ any P5 that will have them.  Just my imagination working there.   The Borg is such an easy target, especially when they get down.

15 hours ago, Wyobraska said:

Already a thread about the Bottom 10 and I don't get your BYU obsession.  

Agree tis a bit obsessive (please forgive).  And I admit it's unfair to beat the many good BYU fans who add-value here... while their team's suffering a "downer" season.

STILL, after all the chest-beating over this Indy Strategic Initiative, & reinvented history posted on this MWC Forum by Borg Fans, I just figure we need to take this opportunity to thoroughly remind the Borgsters just how un-exceptional  &  UNSUSTAINABLE their ND West Indy strategy was/is w/o a GREAT HC (Duhh, like all of our Programs).  Can't BYU allow Utah to enjoy their exceptional levels of Fball which they achieved via 2 GREAT HC's --- Urban & Whittingham --- and congratulate them on their P5 invite & success.  That'd be the humble way.   

The answer was & remains "hell no".  BYU Gotta save face --- earn more $$$'s, gain more exposure, double-deal, even if it kills the WAC & damages the MWC.  For this, I will always remember & remind this Board of that flaw in the Borg's leadership.

Perhaps BYU  fans will realize that all non-P5's in the West are stronger together vs. alone (Duhhh... the whole intention of Conferences).  

17 hours ago, RAMification said:

Here's what the MWC should do if they are let back in... [tic] :P

1. Stop making Hawaii pay for teams visiting the islands for first 5 years of BYU admittance..

2. Make BYU pay visiting teams for visiting Provostan for first 5 years of re-admittance.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Provostan... lol.  

All of our schools Leadership make mistakes.  But this set of BYU Leadership mistakes is proving to be significant, and if not fixed soon, could grow to become massive.  I do wish good for BYU, as for all of our Univ's.  That school does accomplish alot of good stuff (in spite of it's Leadership).   Go MWC!!!!!!

29 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Stunner talked all this trash about beating up all the MWC teams this year then disappeared when shit hit the fan. That dude is nothing but a fat vagina.  Talk about being able to dish it and not take it. 

Most of the Provostanian's did talk alot of trash... and alot of the trash was aimed at MWC & its teams.  Oh the ignominy of it all !!!!!!

I truly wish your Dogs well, and hope you THRASH the Borg fully.  BTW, would Tedford ever consider being lured to BYU??  I'd hope not.  Should he have great success at FSU, do you feel comfortable about him being committed to FSU... or is he mostly like Petrino?

11 minutes ago, RAMification said:

Most of the Provostanian's did talk alot of trash... and alot of the trash was aimed at MWC & its teams.  Oh the ignominy of it all !!!!!!

I truly wish your Dogs well, and hope you THRASH the Borg fully.  BTW, would Tedford ever consider being lured to BYU??  I'd hope not.  Should he have great success at FSU, do you feel comfortable about him being committed to FSU... or is he mostly like Petrino?

Fresno is home for him. He's not leaving. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg