Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pokebball

Bob Davie, heading into the CSU game this weekend

1 hour ago, pokebball said:

You guys really pissed Bohl off when he brought the Bison into FC.  Remember them kicking your arses?  Something about stealing the plays sent in from his sidelines or something.  I mean most new coaches coming into Wyo come to understand the Border War rivalry quickly but Bohl''s got some extra jalapenos on this game from that incident.

I always considered Bohl himself to be short a jalapeño or two after he hired Stanard.

4 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

I always considered Bohl himself to be short a jalapeño or two after he hired Stanard.

Guitly as charged, but he did correct that matter.  I'm amazed at how different our defense has performed, with a lot of the same kids, going from Stanard to Hazelton.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

2 hours ago, jimjam said:

I've heard about this version...

Except the truth was he had a bad meal in Laramie on the bus ride to FC and shit himself all the way back to Fargo.

Only sugar shorts here would have a bus trip from Fargo to Fort Collins going through Laramie. 

2 hours ago, jimjam said:

I've heard about this version...

Except the truth was he had a bad meal in Laramie on the bus ride to FC and shit himself all the way back to Fargo.

Well, your Mom should have paid closer attention in those sanitation classes at Taco Bell...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

33 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

Well, your Mom should have paid closer attention in those sanitation classes at Taco Bell...

Tell us more about all the media surrounding the opening of Hughes Stadium 50 years ago...

6 hours ago, pokebball said:

Talking about CSU..." This is a Power 5 team , they've got my vote and the sooner they get into a Power 5 conference the better. We can start that campaign, but they are a power 5 team in every way."

Good God man!  Are you serious?  My Pokes are gonna have to punish both of your asses the following two weeks.

Pure Coach-speak... ignore it.

20 minutes ago, Scooter said:

Well, it appears you are an old fart that's an expert in gay sex positions.

Scary..

Well, I wasn't around for the first two hundred years of America, but I have a pretty good grasp of what happened...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes