Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jackmormon

Support the troops & their grieving widows

Guest RoscoesDad
3 hours ago, pokebball said:

Nobody's justifying Trump.  If you think Trump's idiotic actions allow for you or anyone else to be idiotic and also shield you from criticism, I can't help you.  We got a dead soldier and 3/4's the country's parsing words to make partisan political gotcha points. 

Dr Birther Boy and Mr Benghazi.  You are so disingeuous it defies even a rational retort.  That said, please proceed to choke on a bag of dicks. 

3 hours ago, pokebball said:

No one criticized a link.  I criticized probably the biggest partisan hack on this board for posting it.  I stand by that.

You seem to be defending his action.  Your belly button has that right.  Kudos

Good Gawd. You are every bit as partisan as I am. The difference is I admit it. 

Earlier in the day Trump called that description a "total fabrication" and suggested Wilson would issue a correction to her statement. Instead, Wilson doubled down on her criticism of the president.

"It was the wrong thing to say, but that’s not the worst part," Wilson said. "He did not even know La David Johnson’s name. He kept referring to him as your guy. He never called his name. So that was even more painful."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-fallen-soldiers-calling-guy-congresswoman/story?id=50568045

10 hours ago, mugtang said:

If Trump had said  "your husband was proud to serve his country, he knew the risks and he valiantly stepped up in spite of them"  then we wouldn’t be having this conversation.  I’m sure that’s probably what he meant. But, because he has the vocabulary of a 3rd grader and the EQ of a turnip, that’s not what he said and it’s obvious he’s incapable of compassion and empathy. 

Honestly I think you give him too much credit.  I  seriously don't think he did.  He's a dick and the crying mother probably irked him.

His response to the outrage only confirms it in my mind.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

11 hours ago, jackmormon said:

I clearly wasn't claiming he actually said it, but Trump has a history of going after gold star families. This morning he is claiming that the congress woman and the soldier's family are liars.

A politician being a liar, yeah how unbelievable.

I would have had to have heard how Trump said it and in the context.  That comment could either be a observation of the soldiers bravery or an insult to a very sensitive person from another party who would take anything as an insult.

16 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Another gold star father said Trump told him he’d give him 25k and start a charity in his sons name.. Then never heard from him again.

This morning he says the check's in the mail. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

23 hours ago, Naggsty Butler said:

Meh, his supporters will just change their tune on everything else to fit his position.

"Russia is our biggest geopolitical threat! Wait, Trump has been getting help from the Russians? We love Russia! They've always been our friends!"

"Remember those who were captured or lost in action! Wait, Trump says he doesn't have any respect for a soldier that gets himself caught? Those guys are losers! Fight or die!"

"We should support our vets and their widows! Honor their memory! Wait, Trump says they shouldn't whine because they knew what they signed up for? Yeah, quit whining, you whimps! We join to kill or be killed! Coming home alive is for sissies!"

He'll lose some people who will finally reach their point of disgust, but his real base will just solidify around him even more and do whatever they can to protect Dear Leader.

What he said about Bergdahl was true. That phucker is a traitor period. We never should have traded anything for him.

The rest of your rant is spot on.

1 hour ago, sean327 said:

What he said about Bergdahl was true. That phucker is a traitor period. We never should have traded anything for him.

The rest of your rant is spot on.

I was referring to what he said about McCain, not Bergdahl.  Bergdahl deserves to go to jail. 

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

2 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

This morning he says the check's in the mail. 

1. Trump promises to donate money

2. Trump doesn't donate the promised money

3. The press finds out and reports about it

4. Trump finally donates the money to save face.

5. Trump calls out the media for reporting fake news.

1 hour ago, jackmormon said:

6. Jackmormon gets called out for being partisan by closet Trump apologists.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

5 minutes ago, pokebball said:

7.  Pokeball gets called passive aggressive for displaying dignity towards our dead soldiers

8. Pokebball only cares about the dignity of soldiers when anonymous message board posters link a story. Otherwise Pokebball would have silently supported the president as he always does.

1 hour ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

20 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

8. Pokebball only cares about the dignity of soldiers when anonymous message board posters link a story. Otherwise Pokebball would have silently supported the president as he always does.

3 hours ago, jackmormon said:

All your blatant hypocrisy is hilarious.

Guest RoscoesDad
2 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

It rreally is amazing how many people on this forum who didnt vote for trump and purtend to diskike trump, also stick up for him and defend him as if they actually did vote fpr him and support him in real life.  Its almost like they are ashamed.  

39 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

All your blatant hypocrisy is hilarious.

You want to jump into this conversation with some, "Well, I don't like Trump, but I'm going to spend the next X-number of posts defending him" posts? It's your specialty these days.

1 hour ago, NVGiant said:

Actually, I hold our servicemen and women in a higher regard than I do bashing trump.

Carry on my far left friends.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

16 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Actually, I hold our servicemen and women in a higher regard than I do bashing trump.

Carry on my far left friends.

LOL. What a crock. This might be the most disingenuous thing you've posted yet.