Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youngredbullfan

The Intercept: John Kelly ordered ICE to portray immigrants as criminals to justify raids

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

18 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Why is calling a criminal "a criminal", offense?

Do you get offended if someone calls a pig "a pig"?

Just now, bluerules009 said:

Let’s not get into a semantic battle. 

By “criminal”, the headline means violent threat to public safety. 

It is a government-directed demonization of non-violent individuals. 

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

Wait for it..............................

51 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Ask and you shall receive.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Let’s not get into a semantic battle. 

The only person making this a semantic issue is you.   You seem to have difficulty facing the facts of the situation.

1 hour ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

By “criminal”, the headline means violent threat to public safety. 

It is a government-directed demonization of non-violent individuals. 

It is politics.  It is the same thing your side does to gun owners.  It is the same thing your side did to Romney when they had him pushing granny off a cliff.  It is the same thing they did to Palin in spades.  It is the same they they did to deplorables.

The difference is these are actual criminals.

As usual though, like all idiots, you blame the wrong people for your problems.   You voted for democrats partly I assume to fix the immigration problem.  They have done nothing but make sure the immigration problem remains an issue so morons like you will keep voting for them.  You are being used like an old dead mule and unlike the dumbass mule you are too stupid to stop moving in that same direction, over and over again.

Democrats farm the stupid.  Next time you post on this issue you should follow it up with a image.jpeg.8c0e515013202d0b8120cedf52d7dbe7.jpeg

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

Ask and you shall receive.

You're welcome!  :rolleyes:

33 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

The only person making this a semantic issue is you.   You seem to have difficulty facing the facts of the situation.

It is politics.  It is the same thing your side does to gun owners.  It is the same thing your side did to Romney when they had him pushing granny off a cliff.  It is the same thing they did to Palin in spades.  It is the same they they did to deplorables.

As usual though, like all idiots, you blame the wrong people for your problems.   You voted for democrats partly I assume to fix the immigration problem.  They have done nothing but make sure the immigration problem remains an issue so morons like you will keep voting for them.  You are being used like an old dead mule and unlike the dumbass mule you are too stupid to stop moving in that same direction, over and over again.

Democrats farm the stupid.  Next time you post on this issue you should follow it up with a image.jpeg.8c0e515013202d0b8120cedf52d7dbe7.jpeg

Paul Ryan pushed granny off the cliff.

2 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias.  They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes.  These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.

Factual Reporting: HIGH

Notes: The Intercept is an online publication launched in February 2014 by First Look Media, the news organization created and funded by eBay founder Pierre Omidyar. The editors are Betsy Reed, Glenn Greenwald and Jeremy Scahill. The Intercept produces well sourced quality journalism.  They have a left-center bias in reporting and tend to use loaded, sensational words.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-intercept/

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

A meandering post loaded with non-sequiteurs. Great. 

And you liked your own post. Even better. 

Thanks for your contribution.

57 minutes ago, pokerider said:

how dare they not treat these non-citizens as non-citizens! 

Why do you hate the constitution?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, pokebball said:

My point

So people deserve to be falsely demonized (with our tax dollars) based on their citizenship status. And they’re treated better than citizens by the government. Interesting.

@thelawlorfaithful I thought Kelly was one of the good ones.