Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rampage

The vegas shooting gets weirder..

11 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

Agreed. Plus, what is the case in all of these mass shootings? Someone on the ground. That was forefront in people's minds at the time. Who would've expected a sniper with automatic rifles so far away?

Who would volunteer to be the guy in the crowd when you know that your partner will be firing blindly into the mass or people?

Guest RoscoesDad
1 hour ago, toonkee said:

I guess it is possible but I would think that mic would have certainly had a compressor/limiter on it. That helps it only pick up what is loud and right in front of it rather than other things on stage like the guitar amps, drums, etc., and in my estimation the mic wouldn't have picked up gun shots from so far away.  

In any case, like Android said, fog of war. Probably all kinds of echoes, etc.

For all the conspiracy people out there you have to give me a believable motive for all these agencies to want to limit the story to a single shooter before I consider any of these alternate ideas. Shit was crazy and people in those types of situations are probably not the most reliable of witnesses. That's the most likely and simple explanation for just about everything.  

So you believe the official narrative.  I do not.  Nor do most of the people here in vegas that i know. We will see how it plays out.  

56 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

So you believe the official narrative.  I do not.  Nor do most of the people here in vegas that i know. We will see how it plays out.  

I just don't see anything to suggest otherwise at this point.

Guest RoscoesDad
1 hour ago, SharkTanked said:

I just don't see anything to suggest otherwise at this point.

We must run in different circles if you dont see anything that is questionable up to now. Did you believe metro was not at fault for lying about officer james manor death or their obvious cover up on the erik scott murder.  Or  their official teatimony of officer Brian Yant who forged info to obtain a warrant to shoot an innovent citizen in the face with a shotgun. LVMPD is always to be beleived(  Excuse me while i barf and laugh at the same time.  

2 hours ago, pokebball said:

The investigation should be able to tie all bullets to the guns in the hotel room, right?

1 hour ago, SharkTanked said:

I would assume so.

There will be bullets that are destroyed to the point they can't be tied to a gun.

They will probably be consistent with the caliber and manufacturer though.

There was only one shooter.  People are stupid this is just another example.

1 hour ago, RoscoesDad said:

We must run in different circles if you dont see anything that is questionable up to now. Did you believe metro was not at fault for lying about officer james manor death or their obvious cover up on the erik scott murder.  Or  their official teatimony of officer Brian Yant who forged info to obtain a warrant to shoot an innovent citizen in the face with a shotgun. LVMPD is always to be beleived(  Excuse me while i barf and laugh at the same time.  

I don't think they are always to be believed, but I don't think they are always covering up either. I just want to see more evidence before I conclude either way.

8 hours ago, RoscoesDad said:

So what exactly are they covering up and what's the motive to do so?

Also, regarding Metro and the investigation, this isn't the case of a drug bust gone bad or a screwed up warrant. This is the biggest mass shooting in modern history and the FBI and ATF are involved. The FBI routinely investigates the cops throughout the nation. It's not like Metro is gonna involve themselves in some cover up with big brother looking at everything.