Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

Dearest Mall Cop-Part Dos

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

He's been wrong about almost everything he's predicted lately. He's starting to give ph a run for his money as worst prognosticator. He flipped the eff out when I suggested that SDSU could be run on... yet 4 of the 6 FBS teams they've faced have run for 150+ against them.

Hey, some people have the sack to make a call and some people just hedge both sides without taking a stance either way...

6 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Grats, you've joined the ranks of CardinalMayo and Ph. You process that info however you'd like. 

And you...yeah, now I'm questioning myself.

Good grief, you would think K5 was a female supermodel with all the attention he gets around here. Two whole threads devoted to him. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 hour ago, VandalPride97 said:

I'm still trying to figure out if the Segway has a basket for transporting the aforementioned hypothetical cocks or if he would have to fasten them to his person for transport.

Oh he would have to fasten them to his person like porcupine.

1 hour ago, madmartigan said:

Good grief, you would think K5 was a female supermodel with all the attention he gets around here. Two whole threads devoted to him. 

There’s been a lot more than that.

I predict more to come.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

2 hours ago, creeper86 said:

ahhhh, Cincy's cry for help gif....#predictablecincy.....

OK, OK, I'll stop cincy....but if you just didn't try to keep up, your tummy wouldn't be all upset from all the pummeling your co-signing ass takes....but I love it... you're a dedicated little 50 year old boy with pictures... and who doesn't like to slap around 50 year old band members on a MB....lol

2 hours ago, creeper86 said:

"If I post the picture of the beat up guy, people will think I am winning."

Boy are you pathetic....Bwwahahahahahahaaha... 

translation:  "I just don't know what else to post."  that brain just isn't hitting on all cylinders....#4banger

Xqx61AC.gif