Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

Dearest Mall Cop-Part Dos

2 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

I need to understand what's going on here, so enough with the cat and mouse.  If someone steals several big black rubber cocks from Spencers, is it or is it not your responsibility to pursue said thief and recover said cocks?

Oh no you didn’t!!!!!

1857531d10fe5f6cb4978462564cbda4e3731f86

New-Signature.jpg

10 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

I need to understand what's going on here, so enough with the cat and mouse.  If someone steals several big black rubber cocks from Spencers, is it or is it not your responsibility to pursue said thief and recover said cocks?

Don't ever leave the board. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

17 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

I would say no. Nobody wants to get hit in the face with a big black  rubber dyck

11 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Yep, Creeper knows his football. Another prediction genius  

IMG_4921.PNG.9e8742681637842be8fe4cccad79a093.PNG

#169/130

All that Brennen "energy" had creepy felling optimistic.  LOL!  

What a dunce.

sit-in-the-corner-dumbass.jpg

18 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

They dynamic duo of 8588 and Cincy are creeper fans.... you two follow me around like you're fighting crime....#thevillianstraightclowning

Image result for batman and robin gifs

Is this clip from you and your "partner's" personal collection of gay superhero theater?

4 minutes ago, rudolro said:

I would say no. Nobody wants to get hit in the face with a big black  rubber dyck

I'm still trying to figure out if the Segway has a basket for transporting the aforementioned hypothetical cocks or if he would have to fasten them to his person for transport.

5 minutes ago, Cincy said:

ahhhh, Cincy's cry for help gif....#predictablecincy.....

OK, OK, I'll stop cincy....but if you just didn't try to keep up, your tummy wouldn't be all upset from all the pummeling your co-signing ass takes....but I love it... you're a dedicated little 50 year old boy with pictures... and who doesn't like to slap around 50 year old band members on a MB....lol

16 minutes ago, Cincy said:

"If I post the picture of the beat up guy, people will think I am winning."

Boy are you pathetic....Bwwahahahahahahaaha... 

translation:  "I just don't know what else to post."  that brain just isn't hitting on all cylinders....#4banger

2 hours ago, RogueStout said:

I think you drastically underestimate your charisma and popularity.

You're a heck of a guy! People are constantly talking  about you!

Two threads dedicated to me in a matter of days...

1 hour ago, VandalPride97 said:

Lol wut?