Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

Dearest Mall Cop-Part Dos

Somebody needs to explain the mall cop thing.  I’m out of the loop.  

And it should be part deux.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

It's Dos for our Tijuana $2 hooker. 

:shrug:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

eh. i didn't see the offensive variety coming either.  A lot of that's been enabled by getting lucky with mcmaryion dropping into our laps.  Doubt Jorge Reyna is quite as good from the get-go.   

And he's not TOO far off in some respects re:personnel...the line has shown themselves to be largely adept in pass protection, but less so in run blocking, sans Netane Muti.

2 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Well he got the academics part right....hopefully he's learned his lesson, or it will all come crashing.

You have about 10 posts in that thread about what a bad coach he's going to be in his first year. I'm being nice by not posting them. Mostly because I feel bad about how awful your program is. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

3 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

You have about 10 posts in that thread about what a bad coach he's going to be in his first year. I'm being nice by not posting them. Mostly because I feel bad about how awful your program is. 

I give you permission to post whatever it is you'd like.... even a pic of boys in a booth is fine by me....

....and thanks for feeling bad for us, that genuineness emanating from you is heartwarming.... you're growing up triple T, growing up before our eyes....

44 minutes ago, mugtang said:

He’s doesn’t like talking about it a bunch, but KY is Kevin James, who played the lead in that mall cop movie...

paul_blart_mall_cop_movie_image_kevin_ja

New-Signature.jpg

25 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

eh. i didn't see the offensive variety coming either.  A lot of that's been enabled by getting lucky with mcmaryion dropping into our laps.  Doubt Jorge Reyna is quite as good from the get-go.   

And he's not TOO far off in some respects re:personnel...the line has shown themselves to be largely adept in pass protection, but less so in run blocking, sans Netane Muti.

Quite true.  We have MM for another year, correct?  Thats what's rattling around in my memory banks anyway.  If so, next year's schedule is perfect for a run.

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

1 hour ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Now Fresno's turn since it's rivalry week.

You're an idiot. Thread about the Tedford hire...

IMG_5018.PNG.b9b535de0b7ec4a32cffbc6b78bc49e1.PNG

IMG_5023.PNG

IMG_5024.PNG

IMG_5025.PNG

Nothing in those posts has proved inaccurate so far.

MORONS.

Little men get real tough behind a keyboard-(Hello TT)

We may be your rivals, your hardly ours. Be happy though, we don't toss Urine Coke Bottles at our Visiting teams (unlike you pukes). Add, I seriously doubt you would talk so loud to K-5 if you met him. Same BTW goes for the Good Dr Dre.

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

It's another fantasy about me dreamt up by Boise fans.  It gives me a chuckle every time they use it.

Just now, Rofl_copter_dos said:

ok now that's stretching it. 

Yeah the getting worse before you got better part was wrong.  I forgot how truly terrible you were last year.

3 hours ago, k5james said:

Yeah the getting worse before you got better part was wrong.  I forgot how truly terrible you were last year.

Should I not bump this thread after we win 1 more game this season? Or are you planning to double down on your stupidity?

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg