Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Farmer vs Radical Far Left Nutjob Extremists

Just now, Joe from WY said:

Always take the farmer (and the points if available) in these sorts of confrontations. 

Exactly. Never f-ck with an angry farmer.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

4 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

In one shocking moment, the thug ploughs his quad bike into one of the protestors, knocking him off his feet and into a ditch.

Go +++++ yourself Yahoo.

Yeah, their so called "reporting" is typically biased like that.

To be fair though ( and as I'm sure you know from living over there BSU), the issues associated with fox hunts with dogs on the one hand, and public access to private property on the other, are very different over there. Looking at it through an American lens is rather distorting. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

3 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

To be fair though ( and as I'm sure you know from living over there BSU), the issues associated with fox hunts with dogs on the one hand, and public access to private property on the other, are very different over there. Looking at it through an American lens is rather distorting. 

Very good points. I take it back.

U.K. Get your +++++ing private property laws in order.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

8 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

This was drag hunting, not fox hunting. Yahoo reported it incorrectly.

WTF did I just watch?

some crazy loon on a quad attacking some strangely masked people with cameras

The guy assaulted the camera holders repeatedly.  For what?

And the wankers at the end threatening to kill if filmed and exposing himself.  

English libertarians?

Libertarians condone  such behavior?  There are more rational ways to deal with trespassers

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

9 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

WTF did I just watch?

some crazy loon on a quad attacking some strangely masked people with cameras

The guy assaulted the camera holders repeatedly.  For what?

And the wankers at the end threatening to kill if filmed and exposing himself.  

English libertarians?

Libertarians condone  such behavior?  There are more rational ways to deal with trespassers

Yeah and the way British right of access laws work they may not even have been trespassing. I suspect Farmer John was making bank from letting upper class twits hunt with their hounds on his land and didn't want it publicized by anti-hunting activists.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

7 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Yeah and the way British right of access laws work they may not even have been trespassing. I suspect Farmer John was making bank from letting upper class twits hunt with their hounds on his land and didn't want it publicized by anti-hunting activists.

After the first few assaults by Farmer Thug, the trespassers should have defended themselves,  taken his quad and dumped it at the local police station.

Telling about Top25 though.  Apparently some Libertarians are all good with assault on people they disagree with.

Those "left nutjob extremists" were exceptionally restrained. But Farmer right wing violent extremist is the good guy somehow...

Just now, SharkTanked said:

I don't recall saying any of that. :shrug:

That was a random post?

You don't follow its sentiment and how it would apply to the content of the OP's topic?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

14 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

That was a random post?

You don't follow its sentiment and how it would apply to the content of the OP's topic?

I just don't have all the information to jump to a conclusion. It's obvious there is a history between both sides. The blame goes both ways is all. The protesters clearly knew what their actions would result in. The farmer appears to be an unhinged nutter. Both are idiots. My post was trying to illustrate that. I don't think it it fair to only focus on the one side.