Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLCPoke

Wyo @ Boise State

2 minutes ago, BroncoOrange said:

Just a little weird when some one joins and their first posts are on a game thread and they are an Air Force fan to boot. It seems we have a least one sock (also known as a sock puppet) created weekly here.

He may not have selected a team so it defaults to Air Force as it’s first alphabetically. And his IP doesn’t match anybody else’s but he could be using a VPN

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, BroncoOrange said:

Just a little weird when some one joins and their first posts are on a game thread and they are an Air Force fan to boot. It seems we have a least one sock (also known as a sock puppet) created weekly here.

I see

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

He may not have selected a team so it defaults to Air Force as it’s first alphabetically. And his IP doesn’t match anybody else’s but he could be using a VPN

Gotcha, with all the socks running around this place at times, I'm always skeptical.

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

Whisky tango foxtrot is this monitored by the FBI? I'll stop posting before you enable the camera on my phone. Lol

Just now, JohnAdams said:

Whisky tango foxtrot is this monitored by the FBI? I'll stop posting before you enable the camera on my phone. Lol

I already have all your personal financial data so you’re screwed :P 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater