Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLCPoke

Wyo @ Boise State

2 minutes ago, BroncoOrange said:

He's actually gotten worse since Zack Hill showed up. I'm telling you, the guy is to blame as much as anyone. Good OC's don't have QB's who get worse year after year and they sure as well don't have teams that struggle to score in every single game.

Your clueless.  It works the other way around.  

1 minute ago, slappy said:

Your clueless.  It works the other way around.  

Let see Zack Hill is the QB coach and the OC. Shouldn't the QB coach help the players get better, think about it. I know it's a hard concept to grasp.

1 minute ago, I am Ram said:

Having to face both teams in the near future, I kind of like what I see. Of course, both Os would look a bit better against our questionable D, but I think we can  should outscore both Wyo and BSU on a good day. 

FIFY

Just now, bornontheblue said:

Rypine is the starting pitcher ... Cozart will be the closer. That is the story of the season. 

Coaches keep thinking Rypien will turn things around and when he doesn't they are forced to put Cozart in. Not sure why they can't just move on and give it to the guy who gives you the best chance to win.

Just now, JohnAdams said:

He's been doing a lot of taunting after plays. Sock?

Just a little weird when some one joins and their first posts are on a game thread and they are an Air Force fan to boot. It seems we have a least one sock (also known as a sock puppet) created weekly here.

2 minutes ago, BroncoOrange said:

Just a little weird when some one joins and their first posts are on a game thread and they are an Air Force fan to boot. It seems we have a least one sock (also known as a sock puppet) created weekly here.

Relax