Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SharkTanked

Southern Paiute Tribe Creates World's Largest Marijuana Dispensary in Vegas

Guest RoscoesDad

Its a cool novelty to go into a store and buy legally.  However at $90+ for 1/4 ounce, I think I'll stick to my previous methods of buying it.  Plus I find the pretentious emo knobs behind the counter to be extremely condescending if you don't know like every damn thing about the 'flower'.  Worse than coffee snobs.  Next time I go in, I am asking for schwag and watch their heads explode.

1 hour ago, RoscoesDad said:

Its a cool novelty to go into a store and buy legally.  However at $90+ for 1/4 ounce, I think I'll stick to my previous methods of buying it.  Plus I find the pretentious emo knobs behind the counter to be extremely condescending if you don't know like every damn thing about the 'flower'.  Worse than coffee snobs.  Next time I go in, I am asking for schwag and watch their heads explode.

Oh, I see that the music snobs that used to work behind the counter at Tower Records and moved on to Starbucks now have a new option. Sweet!

Guest RoscoesDad
4 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

I don't understand the problem the cities have with delivery.  One might think that delivering MJ to someone in their home is safer than a drive-thru.

Just now, RoscoesDad said:

I don't understand the problem the cities have with delivery.  One might think that delivering MJ to someone in their home is safer than a drive-thru.

BudHub? I want royalties if any of you assholes steal it!

Guest RoscoesDad
1 minute ago, SharkTanked said:

BudHub? I want royalties if any of you assholes steal it!

GrubHub needs to get in on this.  Order up a pie and an 1/8th of purple haze.  I'd never the house.  

On 10/17/2017 at 12:50 AM, bluerules009 said:

So how do the feds who provide the law enforcement on reservations and colonies justify not arresting them and throwing the key away?

Selective enforcement of law is a big problem in this country.  Either enforce the law or repeal it.

I don't think the store is on reservation property. It's just owned by a tribe. 

On 10/17/2017 at 6:30 AM, RoscoesDad said:

Those are Vegas prices, though. Here in the PNW, prices are pretty competitive, I think. Don't really know anything about black market prices here, but the stores are quite reasonable, especially considering that there is a pretty hefty tax on pot.

4 minutes ago, NWRebel said:

Yes indeed.  I bought many a cigar at the smoke shop on that property.  

There's a 'reservation ' in the middle of Reno as well. Used to buy my smokes from the Indian Colony smokeshope.