Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDoggFather

Battle for the Oil Can

4 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

At least the West has a good team or two.  Maybe two.  It may just be Fresno

We need to be at least 8th in Rank em.  We stopped caring after Stanford.

nah.  Know it hurts but you aren’t losing to San Jose State.

The rank 'em thread will be interesting...

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

1 hour ago, k5james said:

Other than SJSU I think that's a legit possibility.  The wheels are just flying off the tracks right now.

Hard to believe this is the same team that dominated ASU and beat Stanford.

Take a deep breath.  Then take two more.  The last two games sucked.  Those are solid football teams.  We are not the same team with the injuries. But they aren’t a bunch of pansies and they aren’t going to fall apart.  The coaching staff needs to step up and both get control of the team’s focus and change up the offensive game plan.

1 minute ago, Lobo Amor said:

Since when did FSU get a defense? Dang that was a butt kicking tonight.

Make you feel a little better about your ass kicking the week before ?

last week I didn’t know if it was us or you. Now I’m starting to think it’s us and we have a hell of a run defense.   Unless we are playing Alabama or Washington. 

On 10/16/2017 at 10:48 AM, creeper86 said:

I love the "put yourself out there posts".... I don't think we will win, but we have a good shot.... what's that?

SDSU questioning themselves this Monday morning... FS riding high...

Handing to Penny over and over won't get SDSU victory-and that's obviously their game... too much for FS/Retreadford to see/exploit on film.  SDSU QB cannot win games for the Aztecs-looks like he's throwing a wet rag... .noodle

FS jumps on the flat Aztecs early and wins going away... 27-17

#moneyline

Creeper knows ball....he’ll F you up on this board in a quick second,  but if you want to actually speak football, you know who to turn to...”we’ll compete but probably lose!”  Grab them nuts for once. By the way, I acknowledge I was way, way off when it came to SDSU’s offensive production....so, my bad with that...

8 hours ago, k5james said:

I'm hoping it's just the injuries and youth on the OL but the defense played like dog shit and had bad body language too though so...

Our left guard played well against Alabama’s D tackles.   Pat was commenting in the game how he was beating up their all American D tackle.    So some of it could be the Fresno O Line which is very physical. 

37 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Creeper knows ball....he’ll F you up on this board in a quick second,  but if you want to actually speak football, you know who to turn to...”we’ll compete but probably lose!”  Grab them nuts for once. By the way, I acknowledge I was way, way off when it came to SDSU’s offensive production....so, my bad with that...

Go snuggle with your “partner” and then come up with a plan to convince your school president to GTFO of our conference. 

Sharta Athletics............What a jioke!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Our left guard played well against Alabama’s D tackles.   Pat was commenting in the game how he was beating up their all American D tackle.    So some of it could be the Fresno O Line which is very physical. 

C'mon man, these same guys held Stanford to their lowest offensive output this season.  Your OL is physical bo doubt but Stanford's OL is about as physical as it gets.

9 hours ago, sactowndog said:

nah.  Know it hurts but you aren’t losing to San Jose State.

There is no hurt.  Anyone with a set of eyes can see the team hasn't been the same for weeks.  It is merely cognizance, hence the timidity we have had the last few weeks.  Yesterday showed that we were right, we are spent and don't have the mental edge.  We are going to lose every game if something doesn't change.  

11 minutes ago, k5james said:

C'mon man, these same guys held Stanford to their lowest offensive output this season.  Your OL is physical bo doubt but Stanford's OL is about as physical as it gets.

Sure. That’s why I said some of it.   But you all aren’t losing out.   I know it hurts.  Fresno fans more than anyone knows how it feels to win big games OOC and then lose key games in conference.   

You win 8 games for sure and maybe 9-10