Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDoggFather

Battle for the Oil Can

42 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Here's our trophy for being the shittiest team in the country.

Golden-Turd-Award.jpg

Good job!!

Your (Outside) WRs coach is taking Sharta to the top....of the pile. 

#VrromVroom

5 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

McMaryion is an example of what BAD coaching will do. Can you believe McMaryion was #3 on Oregon State's depth chart behind transfers from USU and Idaho?

Yep...and decisions like that was one of the reasons GA was shown the door at Oregon State. 

43 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

l watched the second half of the Boise v Wyoming game while I listened to the Dogs on the radio (I don't get CBSSN).  You know, the Dogs could freaking win the whole thing, those teams aren't wonderful.  One caveat, I haven't seen CSU this year.

I'll be there on Saturday for the first time since the SDSU game last year.  Will be my daughter's first game.  Very excited about it.

Wait what?  You don't come from the coast to the Valley. 

1 hour ago, rudolro said:

Wait what?  You don't come from the coast to the Valley. 

We moved back to Visalia a few years ago.  

Why are you making me feel guilty for not going to more games?  It's like AV getting on me for leaving the Colorado game early when we were up by 42 and it was 113 degrees! (Which he did, and pointed out that he stuck it out in the rain at  the Idaho game with his youngster)

But seriously, going to the games was something for just me and my boy.  I loved that and my favorite picture of him is him standing in the end zone all bundled up after the Utah state championship game, damn  it was cold that night.

but she's seven now, and she's my jock anyway as it turns out.  So she'll be going on Saturday.

32 minutes ago, rudolro said:

Im not try in to due that. From the way some people talk about the valley you would think its the gates to hell.

Only hellish in July and august. Rest of the time its good to great.

People love to exaggerate. Take city bashing with grains of salt.