Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDoggFather

Battle for the Oil Can

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

I would, but we don't seem to have any urgency, so I think we're going to kneel it out.

Yep

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Our team looks just like they did vs CSU last year after we lost to Wyo. they don't know how to bounce back from a tough loss and have no emotion

Just now, SleepingGiantsFan said:

But the DL isn't?

I mean, the whole team is right now. Only ones doing anything or who care are Chapman and Holder.

Just now, badfish said:

I mean, the whole team is right now. Only ones doing anything or who care are Chapman and Holder.

Too bad you and I aren't in the locker room. I'd call the players out and let 'em pummel me. Maybe THEN they'd get pissed enough to start playing hard.

Boom goes the dynamite.

I’m stunned with how quickly this season went from so good to so bad so fast.  I’m still hoping for what seems like a miracle right now and the Aztecs can turn this around tonight.

it looks like Fresno made a great hire with Tedford.  I’m happy to see Fresno good again in football just like I’ll be happy to see UNLV good again in basketball (hopefully soon).  Now my Aztecs need to step it up and return to form.

7 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

You me and General Kelly too.

Are you at the Rick Pitino level of shock yet?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I don’t think that’s targeting.