Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDoggFather

Battle for the Oil Can

8 minutes ago, JADogs05 said:

SDSU fans are way more down on their team than they should be. 

The OL is just so young I don't know how they're going to bounce back after last week.

18 minutes ago, JADogs05 said:

SDSU fans are way more down on their team than they should be. 

Well, if you take away the two 1st qtr, no Offense by Boise, Touchdowns, the game would have been 17-14, and we would have been in it.

However, watching our OL get its ass kicked all game makes us nervous going forward. I have no idea what to expect this Saturday.

Just now, fanhood said:

Well, if you take away the two 1st qtr, no Offense by Boise, Touchdowns, the game would have been 17-14, and we would have been in it.

However, watching our OL get its ass kicked all game makes us nervous going forward. I have no idea what to expect this Saturday.

Yeah; while the BSU return cannot be discounted completely, the QB boneheaded play is one that can be corrected immediately. 

I think SDSU's D got worn down and demoralized by the lack of production out of the offense as well. IMO Boise and SDSU are literally neck and neck. I maintained throughout OOC that Boise was better than most people thought because their defense is really legit. SDSU was pretty tough in that game too; the OL will be figured out, but I think the team needs to be able to make some strides in the passing game as well. If they get to play again it'll be an amazing game, unless injuries change the complexion of either team. 

On 10/17/2017 at 5:58 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

It's pretty unimpressive 

IMG_5030.JPG

Ha...It is so unimpressive that it is cool.

That drive from San Diego to Fresno must have been hell back in the day.

I think the OL and offense rebounds tomorrow.  I’m giving credit to the BSU defense.  And as horrible as last week was, the overall stats weren’t that lopsided.  Although you can’t assume that everything would have remained the same (stats), if the score was closer.

22 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

I guess a lot of Dogs traveled. 

Ps. Just noticed Huge Dumps wife bottom right. Didn't know she was a SDSU fan. 

I heard Huge Dump ate himself into a food induced coma after Fresno trashed Sharta.