Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DCPoke

Packing 'em in eh Rammies?

1 hour ago, HylianHero said:

They always have. It's great to have a local paper that hates CSU and the athletic department.

Again, I'm happy that we had a sell out at the start. Leaving early sucks, but 10 years ago we could barely get 18K for a top match-up on a nice day.

I realized it before the stadium debate started. Once that non entity was stroked by the Coloradoan it was clear.  I know Kelly Lytle is a cu grad. How many others work at the POS to continue their vendatta vs CSU

1 hour ago, Jimbo_Poke said:

If it makes you feel any better Cheyenne Eagle, Laramie Boomerang, and Casper Star Tribune have had there moments, but nothing like the Coloradoan and CSU. 

Perhaps but do you have any cu grads who hate WYO that write in the papers?  That's what CSU has to deal with

On 10/16/2017 at 9:51 AM, Scooter said:

36,765 was the attendance (4th largest in CSU history).  The stadium was packed until after halftime.  In the 4th it really emptied out.

Ram fans are not used to these 8:15 kickoffs and the temp was 35 degrees and 30-40 MPH winds tenderized everybody during tailgating.  I think  a lot of fans just ramn out of gas.

It sucks but I stuck it out he whole game but many did not.

Buff fans understand your pain...CU has a 8:45 pm start at Washington State this Saturday.  That is the only downside of CU moving to the PAC from the Big 12.

7 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

Buff fans understand your pain...CU has a 8:45 pm start at Washington State this Saturday.  That is the only downside of CU moving to the PAC from the Big 12.

Haven't seen a post from an authentic buff fan in ages.  I do get it that the T-shirt fans have an opinion.

9 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

No, No they do not!

15 hours ago, Castle Ram said:

Perhaps but do you have any cu grads who hate WYO that write in the papers?  That's what CSU has to deal with

We've got a Wyo grad who hates Wyo that writes in the papers.

The Denver Post also wrote about the mass exodus after halftime.

It's the larger, national press about this that hurts you guys, not the local rag.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

17 hours ago, Castle Ram said:

From the "hit piece"-

One CSU alum, a doctor keeping an eye on the game while working in a hospital emergency room, sent me an e-mail within minutes of the game’s end expressing his dismay at the mostly empty stands. A former player, Matt Bartz, said he was “disgusted” by the lack of support the Rams received in the second half from what should have been a loud and rowdy crowd.

" 'Fans make a difference and didn’t help tonight! Embarrassing!!' he wrote on my Facebook page.

"Dozens of other CSU fans chimed in on social media throughout the weekend, and Monday, coach Mike Bobo shared his thoughts.

" 'I know our players were excited to come back home,' Bobo said. 'What I’ll say is, this stadium, this facility, this football team; it’s Colorado State’s football team. It’s Colorado State’s program. And that’s not just this building; that’s everyone that’s involved with Colorado State.

" 'If they don’t want to stay and support their program, that’s up to them.' ”

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

2 hours ago, pokebball said:

We've got a Wyo grad who hates Wyo that writes in the papers.

The Denver Post also wrote about the mass exodus after halftime.

It's the larger, national press about this that hurts you guys, not the local rag.

That's a POS publisher whose "faith" comes before all...

1 hour ago, Wyovanian said:

From the "hit piece"-

One CSU alum, a doctor keeping an eye on the game while working in a hospital emergency room, sent me an e-mail within minutes of the game’s end expressing his dismay at the mostly empty stands. A former player, Matt Bartz, said he was “disgusted” by the lack of support the Rams received in the second half from what should have been a loud and rowdy crowd.

" 'Fans make a difference and didn’t help tonight! Embarrassing!!' he wrote on my Facebook page.

"Dozens of other CSU fans chimed in on social media throughout the weekend, and Monday, coach Mike Bobo shared his thoughts.

" 'I know our players were excited to come back home,' Bobo said. 'What I’ll say is, this stadium, this facility, this football team; it’s Colorado State’s football team. It’s Colorado State’s program. And that’s not just this building; that’s everyone that’s involved with Colorado State.

photo7jpg.jpg

Looks close to average to me.

22 hours ago, Jimbo_Poke said:

The Coloradoan releases another hit piece on CSU.  Is it just me or does the Coloradoan have it out for CSU, I like it.  The article has a good juxtapose showing the starting crowd and the end crowd.

Nah, that's just what objective journalism looks lie

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, jimjam said:

photo7jpg.jpg

Looks close to average to me.

Pop quiz, ace-

Who was it that just sunk a quarter billion into a new, on-campus stadium and had over 2/3 of its fans leave in a nowhere-near decided homecoming game?

Whose Head Football Coach just said, "If they don't want to stay and support their program, that's up to them."?

HINT: Not Wyoming.

Think hard and don't get discouraged. You can do this...

35 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

Pop quiz, ace-

Who was it that just sunk a quarter billion into a new, on-campus stadium and had over 2/3 of its fans leave in a nowhere-near decided homecoming game?

Whose Head Football Coach just said, "If they don't want to stay and support their program, that's up to them."?

HINT: Not Wyoming.

Think hard and don't get discouraged. You can do this...

better yet, who's the dipshit that said CSU bought into New Belgium brewing?  You're such an idiot. 

6 hours ago, jimjam said:

better yet, who's the dipshit that said CSU bought into New Belgium brewing?  You're such an idiot. 

IF you're implying that I said that, make like Missouri and show me...

In the meantime, answer the questions...

Kid, your own Head Coach dissed the fans...

10 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

From the "hit piece"-

I've said this elsewhere.  If Bobo wants the fans to stay engaged in the game, he needs his defense to stay engaged in the game.  I'm a Bobo fan, but he shouldn't ask me to care more than his DB's.

23 hours ago, jimjam said:

17 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

IF you're implying that I said that, make like Missouri and show me...

In the meantime, answer the questions...

Kid, your own Head Coach dissed the fans...

So, instead of answering the questions or creating an argument, you're just going to call me names? Quality education shining through right there...

:Clapping:

1 hour ago, Wyovanian said:

So, instead of answering the questions or creating an argument, you're just going to call me names? Quality education shining through right there...

:Clapping:

There is no argument and you're a liar. 

I have no problem with Bobo's comments.  If you look at the bigger picture and you have a brain, (which you do not) it's easy to see where the problem lies.

Bottom line, the pukes have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bigger problems then CSU will ever have, you're just to stupid to realize it.

12 minutes ago, jimjam said:

I have no problem with Bobo's comments.  If you look at the bigger picture and you have a brain, (which you do not) it's easy to see where the problem lies.

Bottom line, the pukes have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bigger problems then CSU will ever have, you're just to stupid to realize it.

If you don't realize it, how in the phuck is it a problem? 

The World Needs More Cowboys!

5 hours ago, jimjam said:

Where did I lie? All I did was quote a fan, a former player, and your Head Coach...