Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fowl

Pretty Funny

Just now, fearthefumanchu said:

I'm not sure what you are claiming to have not said, but I didn't edit anything I quoted. I thought you asked for proof of BSU fans predicting a win and I linked one. 

If your comment was doctored by someone else, apologies.

I saw no one on here saying Boise would win.  It was a cacophony of "we are going to get killed"  "Harsin sucks" "Boise has lost its luster"  etc etc. which was ridiculous.

It doesn't matter now because Boise won like I thought you guys would.  No worries, carry on.

6 minutes ago, Fowl said:

I saw no one on here saying Boise would win.  It was a cacophony of "we are going to get killed"  "Harsin sucks" "Boise has lost its luster"  etc etc. which was ridiculous.

It doesn't matter now because Boise won like I thought you guys would.  No worries, carry on.

Read the thread. There were plenty of BSU fans predicting a win. 

As for "you guys" look a little closer at my avatar. You seem to be confused.

Just now, fearthefumanchu said:

Read the thread. There were plenty of BSU fans predicting a win. 

As for "you guys" look a little close at my avatar. You seem to be confused.

where????

There may have been one or two but then entire fan base?  No.

Just now, IanforHeisman said:

I just didn’t think we’d score enough points.. 

I did.  It is not difficult to lure our db's up on a lot of run action and then go deep over the top.  In fact I though that Wilson would break a big one, or maybe two, over the top.  

It isn't difficult to stop the SDSU Offense.  Just bring pressure every play.

K5 had told us the OL was a monster all week so I wasn’t sure we could totally shut Penny down. Virginia phukking pounded us with the run game but they’re now 6-1 so I guess they’re pretty good. 

I tbought our defenses were about the same and that SDSU had an edge on offense and special teams. And many Aztecs were saying this was their best team in decades.

Just now, IanforHeisman said:

K5 had told us the OL was a monster all week so I wasn’t sure we could totally shut Penny down. Virginia phukking pounded us with the run game but they’re now 6-1 so I guess they’re pretty good. 

I tbought our defenses were about the same and that SDSU had an edge on offense and special teams. And many Aztecs were saying this was their best team in decades.

Nah our RG was out last week and played on a bum ankle this week.  Out RT didn't play this week but he didn't play last week either so...  And our LT had a bum ankle as well and didn't practice this week but no excuses both sides where beat up at this point in the season.  

I thought Avalos designed to correct game plan which was extremely logical and the BSU defense executed it to perfection.

56 minutes ago, Fowl said:

Boise State crushes SDSU in what was SDSU's worst game since losing to Ohio St in 2013 and It is like Boise State's Super Bowl.  No one heard a word from Boise fans predicting a win - Not on this board.  And yet they are crowing like they beat the Messiah.

It is pretty easy to beat SDSU if you know football.  Actually really easy.  

I predicted BSU would beat SDSU 2 weeks ago.

Not to ruin your idiot thread though, keep it up you never make sense anyway.